You?d expect nothing short of luxury from a resort named Yacht Harbor. Happily Yacht Harbor 363 more than lives up to the promise of its name.
Stunning views of the Intracoastal Waterway from the balcony, sumptuous furnishings and space?and that?s just inside your condo. Step out onto Yacht Harbor?s lavishly landscaped grounds and you?ll find a 209-slip marina! Then there?s the red-tinged sands of Cinnamon Beach a half-mile away, the walking and biking trails of the Intracoastal, and easy access to tennis courts, golf courses, restaurants, shops, and more. Even the theme parks of Orlando are just a day trip away.
Yacht Harbor 363 is a two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo that sleeps eight, thanks to two sofa beds in addition to the king-size bed in the master suite and the two twin beds in the second bedroom. It?s perfect for a trip with extended family or for two families, or if you plan to have company sleep over during your stay. Like the two bedrooms?and indeed, the rest of the condo?the two full bathrooms, complete with shower and tub, are outfitted in style, with comfort the number-one priority.
The glass sliding doors of the living room open onto a balcony outfitted with a table and chairs. There?s room to enjoy all your meals out here, and given how breathtaking the view is, you just may want to. You?ll have a front-row seat to enjoy the sparkling waters of the Intracoastal?and you may well spy dolphins and manatees enjoying themselves in the waterway!
The living room itself is just as splendid as the view outside. Elegant yet comfortable sofas and chairs, tiled floor that will feel marvelously cool underfoot, a sophisticated neutral color palette?you?ll love spending time in this room, whether it?s to pop a movie in the DVD, watch your favorite cable show on the HD TV, surf the web via our wireless Internet access, or stretch out for a rejuvenating nap.
The living room flows into the dining area. In addition to a table that seats six comfortably, there?s also a breakfast bar with stools for two more. This area in turn segues into the kitchen. Even if the only thing you planned to make for dinner during your stay was reservations, this kitchen could well tempt you to cook a feast. It?s equipped with beautiful granite countertops, all your major appliances (including the all-important microwave and dishwasher!), and more than a few minor ones. Cookware, utensils, and tableware are included as well: You don?t have to pack a single kitchen essentials.
Likewise, fresh towels, bedding, pillows, and blankets will be waiting for you upon arrival, which should also help lighten your luggage. And because Yacht Harbor 363 has its own full-size washer and dryer, you don?t even have to pack all that much in the way of clothing?even though the minimum stay is a month, you can get away with bringing just a carry-on bag!
It?s easy to make yourself right at home in Yacht Harbor 363. In fact, the most difficult part of your stay will be leaving all this luxury behind at the end of your trip! So treat yourself to the ultimate getaway, and book your stay today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: Minimum Stay is one month
*** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (2 sofa sleepers)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Museums, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Water Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hot Tub, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom