The balcony of our condo at Las Brisas 202 overlooks a nature preserve, with lush vegetation and balmy breezes. Located between the beach and the Intracoastal Waterway in an amenity-rich resort, our condo is a chic venue for your next beach vacation!
Decorated in an elegant contemporary style, Las Brisas 202 features light, airy rooms with the latest electronics, new furniture, and sparkling appliances. You will find it delightfully uncluttered and nicely appointed ? a place where you can relax and stretch out in beautiful spaces.
First, step out onto the balcony just off the main living area. It is covered, with sunshine spilling in from the sides but plenty of shade to protect against the elements. A ceiling fan circulates the air, while casual outdoor furniture invites you to sit and open a bottle of wine, break out the cards, or simply chat with your favorite people in the world. Or, if you prefer to stay connected to friends back home during your vacation, bring your laptop or smartphone out here ? the WiFi is free and the signal is strong!
When you venture indoors, leave the drapes open so you can continue to enjoy the view of lush tropical greenery as you recline on the Natuzi sofa (which opens into a bed for 2) and watch a movie on the 37-inch HDTV with DVD player. There?s room for the whole group here, with smooth tiled flooring that feels great on hot, tired ?beach feet.? Let the kids spread out their toys on the floor while the grown ups sprawl on the sectional. What a great place to return to each day after kayaking, sightseeing, or golfing!
Just past the living area is the dining room, where the views continue and the setting is equally appropriate for formal meals and fun games of Cranium. A contemporary chandelier lights the glass-topped table, with overflow seating at the kids? table in the kitchen.
And speaking of the kitchen, prepare to be dazzled by a vision in white as you enter our spotless kitchen! The cabinets are stocked with cookware, dishes, and flatware, as well as gadgets large and small to help you prepare and serve just about anything. And if the only thing you want to make this vacation is reservations, rely on the fridge and microwave to handle the delicious takeout and leftovers!
After a final toast on the balcony to the sky full of stars, retire to the bedrooms at Las Brisas 202 knowing that you will enjoy a deep and refreshing sleep. We believe that getting a great night?s rest is the key to any good vacation, and you will find all the beds ? including the sofa sleeper! ? ultra-comfortable. We provide all the linens you need, plus extra pillows and blankets. This is one trip where you?ll never have to worry about whether or not you can sleep.
The master suite is lovely, with a king-sized bed facing a wall-mounted 32-inch HDTV with DVD player. A big window offers a soothing view of natural greenery, while a leather reading chair invites you to indulge in just one more chapter before turning out the light. And the en-suite bathroom, with walk-in shower, dual vanities, is a pleasure you have all to yourself ? no sharing!
The guest bedroom at Las Brisas 202 is accommodating and comfortable as well. The queen-sized sleigh bed is located perfectly for a glimpse of the stars outside your window, and the 26-inch wall-mounted TV is ideal for late-night viewing. This bedroom is convenient to the second full bathroom in the condo.
Our condo is fully appointed (right down to the stacked washer and dryer, yours to use throughout your stay) and very comfortable, but the best part is its location. Here you have access to all the great amenities of our complex, from tennis and shuffleboard courts to 2 swimming pools (one of which is oceanfront!), a boat and fishing dock, walking trails, volleyball and basketball courts, and a clubhouse. Bring your kayaks, your bicycles, your walking shoes and your camera ? there?s so much to do and see here! And of course we?re in Palm Coast, with world-class golf, shopping, and dining
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Basket Ball Court, Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Deck, Fishing, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2