When seeking a getaway for a month or longer, you want a place with all the comforts of home. Yacht Harbor 266 has them, and much more besides. Our large two-bedroom, two-bath condo is beautifully furnished, conveniently located, and surrounded by nature?s beauty at every turn.
Sliding glass doors at one end of the spacious living room open onto a sizable shaded balcony, which in turn overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway and the lushly landscaped grounds. There?s a full-size dining table and chairs on the balcony, so that you can enjoy your meals out there as you watch dolphins and manatees play in the water and yachts parade past. It?s also an idyllic spot to admire the spectacular sunrises and sunsets or to gaze out at the stars?simple pleasures it can be so difficult to find the time to enjoy at home.
The living room furnishings reflect an equal emphasis on comfort and elegance. The sofas are plush and expansive, and one of them converts into a bed for two, should you want to have overnight guests during your stay. There?s plenty of space to invite friends over to watch a movie on the large flat-screen TV, which is equipped with cable and a DVD player. Whether it?s to stretch out with a book, or take a nap accompanied by the soothing whirr of the ceiling fan, you?ll love spending time in this room.
The living area flows effortlessly into the equally lovely dining area. In addition to the round dining room table, there?s also a breakfast bar for additional seating. This breakfast bar is on the other side of the kitchen, which is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare a seven-course meal or simply to heat up leftovers: full-size refrigerator/freezer, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, plus cookware, utensils, dishes, and glassware.
The bedrooms and bathrooms are just as sumptuously furnished as the rest of Yacht Harbor 266. The expansive master bedroom includes not only a king-size bed but also a desk, a chaise positioned next to a window, a large flat-screen TV, and plenty of storage. The richly tiled master bathroom has both a large walk-in shower and a tub, as well as double sinks, all of which should make your morning and evening routines stress-free.
The second bedroom has its own TV, along with a lofty double bed and decor that would be right at home in the finest hotels; the second bathroom has a full-size tub and shower. Yacht Harbor 266 comes with all the towels, bedding, pillows, and blankets you?ll need, so you don?t have to bring your own. It also has its own full-size washer and dryer?no need to cart your clothes to a Laundromat during your stay.
We?ve spent so much time detailing all the amenities of the condo, we haven?t yet mentioned what you?ll find when you step foot outside. There are the verdant grounds of Yacht Harbor itself, a bounty of palm trees, shrubbery, and walking paths. The grounds of Yacht Harbor lead to the complex?s 209-slip marina and the Intracoastal Waterway, renowned not only for its boating and fishing docks but also for its glorious walking and biking paths. Just a half-mile away is equally stunning Beach, so named for its red-tinged sands. And you?re just a short drive away from a wealth of restaurants, shopping, golf courses, historic St. Augustine? even the theme parks of Orlando are only a day trip away.
Yacht Harbor 266 offers everything you could possibly want in a getaway?and more. So don?t miss out: Book your stay today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Full
Room Description: Minimum Stay is one month
*** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.5% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Double), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Water Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hot Tub, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom