When envisioning a stay on the Florida Coast, what do you see yourself doing: Lazing on a pristine beach? Enjoying the brilliant sunset from your balcony while listening to the palm trees swaying in the breeze? Kayaking along the glorious Intracoastal Waterway, then unwinding in your master suite as a ceiling fan whirs softly overhead?
You can enjoy all that, and so much more, during your stay at Yacht Harbor 163. And because Yacht Harbor 163, with more than 1,300 square feet, sleeps six with ease, you can invite family and friends to share the recreation and relaxation.
From the moment you step into Yacht Harbor 163, you?ll feel at ease and at home. The spacious living and dining area is furnished in comfortable, casually luxurious style, complete with a large HDTV, plush sofas that open up to sleep two guests, and a dining table that accommodates six. Should you wish to dine alfresco, there are chairs and a table on the balcony that opens from the living room?a perfect spot for that early morning cup of coffee or late-night tisane. Because the unit is on the 1st floor, you?ll have gorgeous views of the verdant grounds, the pool, the Intracoastal Waterway, and the endless blue skies.
Back indoors, as well as sitting at the dining table with 4 chairs, you can pull up a stool to the breakfast bar that overlooks the kitchen. Like the rest of unit 163, the kitchen is roomy and equipped with top-quality necessities and luxuries: full-size oven, stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffeemaker, toaster? It also comes with all the tableware, cookware, utensils, and glassware you could possibly require?no need to bring any of your own.
The same goes for bedding and towels: When you arrive at Yacht Harbor 163, the two bedrooms will be completely made up, with ample freshly laundered linens, and the two bathrooms will have more than enough fresh towels waiting for you. And when you do need to wash the towels, linens, or your clothes, you can do so right in the unit, thanks to its full-size washer and dryer.
The bedrooms are furnished to the same stellar standard as the other rooms. Each has its own TV and plenty of storage. The master bedroom has a lavish king-size bed; the second bedroom 2 twin-sized bed. Both bathrooms have tubs and showers and are decorated in the same serene color scheme as the rest of the condo.
The luxury continues even after you step outside your unit. Yacht Harbor Village a 209-slip marina. Biking and walking trails abound among the lushly landscaped grounds.
And because Yacht Harbor rests along the famed Intracoastal Waterway, you can fish, kayak, hike, and bird-watch without having to jump in the car first. Also within easy walking or biking distance?just a half-mile away?is Cinnamon Beach, so named for its striking red-tinged sands.
Should you decide to go farther afield, you?ll be spoiled for choice. Historic and vibrant St. Augustine is only 20 minutes away, Dayton Beach a half-hour, and the theme parks of Orlando just a 90-minute drive.
If your ideal Florida break includes sun and sea breezes, fresh air and recreation, luxury and relaxation, you?ll simply adore your stay at Yacht Harbor 163. Don?t miss out: Reserve your space today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum Stay is one month January - April. 14 day minimum off-season *** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other ( Queen Sofa Sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Water Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom