Our beach house at Sea Place is the perfect combo of convenience and luxury. Just half a block from the beach, it offers you the privacy of a house with gorgeous lake views, yet also boasts community amenities such as a pool, tennis, and racquetball!
Sea Place is a single-story Spanish style house with off-street parking and a lush green lawn dotted with palms. It sits lakefront, with a huge lanai filled with patio furniture and water views in two directions. The lanai will be the first place you fall in love with at Sea Place ? it?s so relaxing, open, and refreshing, with balmy air, a cooling ceiling fan, and plenty of space.
You may have to be coaxed in from the lanai, but the living room has its own charms. Blissfully cool with air conditioning, ceiling fans, and tiled floors, it?s the ideal spot to collapse in after a long day at the beach or in downtown St. Augustine! Comfy couches (one of which unfolds into a bed for 2) may persuade you to close your eyes just for a moment . . . and wake up refreshed an hour later! The TV with cable and DVD player keeps the troops entertained, and the kids will love curling up in the big papasan chairs in here. A great place for a little group downtime together!
You?ll love the island feel of the décor at Sea Place, with bamboo and tropical prints that convey a homey atmosphere, as if you?re visiting the house of a dear relative. Make yourself right at home: we?ve tried to provide everything you need for a fun and relaxing St. Augustine vacation, from free wireless Internet (it works out on the lanai, too!) to a laundry room, a fully stocked kitchen, and fresh linens and towels for all the beds and baths.
Just beyond the living room is the kitchen and dining area. You may not be planning on doing too much cooking during this vacation, but in case you suddenly feel inspired, you?ll find all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you need right here! Make a grocery run on your way into town and you?ll be fixed up for drinks and snacks to supplement the great cuisine at St. Augustine?s fine restaurants!
When you do dine at home, you?ll have a cozy table for everyone to enjoy their time together. Set under a good light, this table is also great for laying out puzzles and games or playing a quick round of Uno. A skylight adds natural light, and reminds you of the bright blue Florida day waiting for you! And for lighter meals, the breakfast bar lets you chat to the cook as you sip coffee or grab breakfast.
There are 3 bedrooms at Sea Place, all quiet and nicely furnished. The master suite is the most palatial, featuring a king-sized bed and big windows in 2 walls offering a great view of the lake. Stay up late watching your own TV from the bed, and revel in the privacy of the en-suite bathroom with separate powder area. Group time is wonderful, but alone time is an important part of a great vacation, too!
The second bedroom offers 2 twin-sized beds, while the third contains a queen with a little TV. These bedrooms share the second full bath with the living area. And don?t forget the sleeper sofa in case you need to host guests or the kids want to spend one night watching movies and eating popcorn ?til dawn!
Just a few minutes? walk from the beach, Sea Place also has plenty to do without leaving the neighborhood. There?s plenty of sunbathing and relaxing space around the community pool, plus indoor racquetball courts and outdoor tennis. This is a friendly place, where the whole group will find activities that interest them.
Convenient to St. Augustine, Daytona, and even DisneyWorld, Sea Place is a great home base for your next northeast Florida vacation. Book today!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per owner.
*** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $165, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Biking, Deck, Patio, Pool, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday