The entire coastline is your oyster when you stay at our condo at Surf Club II 109! With sweeping views of the ocean, beach, native vegetation, and wide blue sky, our condo offers a bird's-eye view of paradise, right from the living room and balcony!
Surf Club II 109 is on the ground floor (accessible by elevator from the parking garage) of a gated oceanfront community. Here you will find activities and facilities of all kinds: swimming pools, fitness centers, a boat dock, bike and walking trails, a fishing area, children's play areas, and private beach access. You could spend your entire vacation in the complex and still not explore it all -- but with the beach just a stroll away and so many attractions nearby, you won't even be tempted!
The best view from our condo is the balcony, where the sunrise seems to put on a daily show just for you! Take your morning coffee out here and watch waterbirds glide above the waves as they fish for their breakfast. It's also the perfect spot for al fresco dining, with the salty sea breeze and the murmur of the surf offering great atmosphere.
The ocean and sky are also on display through the living room windows in our large, airy condo. Sink into the ultra-comfortable couches and watch the ever-changing view while listening to your favorite music on the DVD player or catching the game on our LCD TV. There is something so restful about this room.
When it's time to assemble the whole gang for a meal, game, or meeting, rely on our long, elegant dining room table beneath a row of warm spotlights. It seats 6 comfortably and more in a pinch, and makes the perfect spot to review sightseeing plans or indulge in an evening of Texas Hold 'em. Of course, you can also dine at the dining table, but it faces stiff competition from the balcony!
Home-cooked meals may not be on the agenda for this vacation, but whether you're a gourmet chef or a takeout specialist, you will love the kitchen at Surf Club II 109. Granite countertops, gleaming new major appliances, and all the gadgets, cookware, utensils, and dishes you could need await you here. Even if you're just mixing frosty drinks or brewing the morning java, you'll appreciate the microwave, coffee maker, blender, and toaster at Surf Club II 109.
While we're on the subject of chores, rest assured that our condo has a washer and dryer at your disposal. Anytime you need to run a load of towels or dry the swimsuits before a late-afternoon dip in the ocean, it's so convenient to have these appliances in-house.
The sleeping arrangements at Surf Club II 109 are every bit as luxurious and comfortable as the living and dining areas. There are 3 bedrooms and 2½ baths, with all linens, blankets, pillows, and towel sets provided for your use. Everything's waiting for you here at our condo, so you can pack light and not worry about bringing emergency supplies!
The master bedroom is a cool-toned and breezy sanctuary, with a marvelously decadent king-size bed, oversized reading chair, long desk, TV, and walk-in closet. The master bath is en suite, with a separate bathtub and walk-in shower. Roomy and opulent, it is a pleasure!
The second bedroom contains a king-size bed, plenty of closet and dresser space, and a TV. The second full bathroom is right outside the door to this bedroom, and features a combination bathtub and shower.
The third bedroom is warm-toned and cozy, with matching queen beds and a playful décor. There is a half-bath as well, so no one has to wait in line in the morning! You'll find our condo spacious, well-appointed, and welcoming -- the ideal place to spend a relaxing vacation.
Here at the Surf Club complex you have 24-hour security and covered parking. You're just a mile from Marineland and very close to Daytona Beach, Orlando, and St. Augustine. From world-class golf to shopping, dining, and sightseeing.
Note: The beach at Surf Club has unique coral formation along the beach that looks like rocks - especially at high tide. Public beaches are nearby with wider sand.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 1 month.
One week advance approval process, so must book one week in advance.
*** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Lighthouse, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Chairs, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2