The ocean views are panoramic and the surroundings luxurious at our corner-unit condo at Surf Club III 213! Pamper yourself on our beachfront balcony and in the spacious, well appointed rooms. Then go enjoy all the amenities of this upscale resort!
The views are doubled at Surf Club III 213, giving you a wide expanse of sky, sea, and sand. Our ocean front balcony is a great place to catch the sunrise, birdwatch, reminisce, and stargaze . . . or, if you feel the need to be productive, to use the free WiFi at Surf Club III 213 to update your status on Facebook or email all your jealous friends back home!
When it's time to go indoors, you'll be wowed by the spacious great room, with two separate sitting areas as well as a dining table and smaller game table. One corner is devoted to the enormous flat-screen TV with DVD player, while another part of the room offers quieter seating. Windows are everywhere, blue sky and bluer ocean call to you, and the overall effect is airy, open, and inviting.
Whether you're planning to cook great feasts while you're here or sample Palm Coast's splendid restaurants -- or perhaps a bit of both! -- you'll enjoy the kitchen at Surf Club III 213. Everything is gleaming and new, from the dark polished cabinetry to the stainless-steel appliances. A little island in the center of the room makes a great breakfast bar or chopping station for your sous-chefs, and we've provided all the equipment you could ask for to cook and serve just about anything: pots and pans, dishes, utensils, and time-saving gadgets. Ice and water are handy in the door of the side-by-side, and the dishwasher is on hand for the messy work. You'll be out of the kitchen and back on the beach in no time!
Tucked into a side room off the kitchen are our stacked washer and dryer, which you are welcome to use throughout your stay at Surf Club III 213. Don't overpack for this trip -- you can wash your duds anytime you like, and freshen up all those beach towels, too!
Away from the great room and kitchen are the 2 bedrooms at the condo. The master suite is spectacular, with a king-sized bed, TV, and terrific ocean views. You'll love the pale wood flooring and clean white décor of this room -- and more importantly, you'll get a great night's sleep on the firm mattress!
The master suite includes a large bath with his-and-her vanities, a walk-in shower, and a soaking tub. The appointments are lovely in here, and the solitude and privacy even better!
The second bedroom is cozy and ultra-comfortable. A queen-sized bed faces a big TV, with plenty of floor space for you to spread out. The second full bathroom serves this room, with a walk-in shower. A half-bath is convenient to the living and dining areas of the condo.
At Surf Club III 213, all of the linens and towels you need for every bed and bath are provided. Parking is free and convenient downstairs. And as a guest of the resort, you have access to all the great amenities, from the multiple swimming pools to tennis and volleyball courts, a clubhouse with a gym, a shaded ping pong table, picnic areas with barbecue grills, and even a fishing dock! And of course you have a private boardwalk right down to the beach, where you'll spend unforgettable days on the sand and in the surf. You're going to love it here!
In Palm Coast, you're surrounded by world-class golf, fine dining, and great sightseeing. St. Augustine is just a short hop away, as are Daytona and Jacksonville. Northeast Florida is one of the most exciting and beautiful parts of the east coast, and you'll never run out of interesting things to do and see. Reserve Surf Club III 213 for your next vacation now, and come see what all the fuss is about!
Note: The beach at Surf Club has unique coral formation along the beach that looks like rocks - especially at high tide. Public beaches are nearby with wider sand.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen
Room Description: Minimum stay is 1 month. One week advance approval process, so must book one week in advance.*** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more