LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Pirna - 1130 sqft, spacious, comfortable (# 2488)
The apartment is located in a town house from 1540 in the middle of the historic old town of Pirna. Through an enclosed courtyard you reach the apartment on the second floor. The 105 square meter apartment is modern, yet retains many historical details and after being completely remodeled. You can make yourself comfortable behind thick walls in a 48 sqm comfortable living room with original beamed ceiling and views to the north portal of the city church of St Mary's, or enjoy the modern flair of an open kitchen with generous glazed dining area., key advantages: spacious, comfortable, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Pirna, Garage, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
The apartment is located in a town house from 1540 in the middle of the historic old town of Pirna. Through an enclosed courtyard you reach the apartment on the second floor. The 105 square meter apartment is modern, yet retains many historical details and after being completely remodeled.
You can make yourself comfortable behind thick walls in a 48 sqm comfortable living room with original beamed ceiling and views to the north portal of the city church of St Mary's, or enjoy the modern flair of an open kitchen with generous glazed dining area.
FeaturesLiving RoomCable TV, stereo, DVD, comfortable seating area, dining table. KitchenOven, stove, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, kettle, microwave, blender, dishwasher, toaster.Bedroom1 double bed, 1 extra bed possible, baby cot possible.BathBath with shower, tub, hair dryer, towels.OtherCentral heating, a small selection of drinks. No Pets, Non smoking apartment, bicycle hire on request.
Location Dresden Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Dresden Airport. From Dresden Airport the distance to the unit at Kirchplatz 3, 01796 Pirna is about 48 km (30.0 miles), approximately a 36 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Pirna, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $129-$108 for 2 persons. Get a 10% discount when staying 10 nights or longer!
Unit Size: 1130 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player
Pirna, the gateway to Saxon Switzerland. Between the state capital Dresden and the Elbe Sandstone Mountains, Pirna is nestled in the picturesque landscape of the Elbe valley. Remaining almost unchanged over the centuries, the old town was made ??famous in the middle of the 18th Century by Bernardo Bellotto (Canaletto) when he painted the skyline.
The city invites you on a journey of discovery through winding streets with many restaurants and cafes in richly decorated burgher houses and romantic courtyards. From our apartment you can easily reach many interesting places to visit in the Saxon Switzerland and Dresden.
* Geibeltbad: outdoor heated pool, 32 ° C, steam bath, 100-foot giant slide, a 25-meter lap pool.
* City Museum Pirna: The site of the former Dominican monastery in the town museum is one of the oldest in Saxony.
* Richard Wagner Museum: the historical place of Wagner, now a museum, is besides its architectural character also a place of muses.
* Church of St. Mary: the three-aisled hall church in late Gothic style, built between 1502 and 1546.
* Pirna: the historic old town of Pirna, with its seat niche portals and fountain pool invites you to linger.
* Botanical Garden: The garden of the castle Zuschendorfer is now a major botanical collection of bonsai, camellias and a fruit orangery.
* Basteibrücke: the Bastion Bridge is without a doubt the most popular and impressive sight in the lower saxon Switzerland.
* Malerweg: the Painter's Path is one of the most romantic wild hiking paths in Germany, with its bizarre rock formations and ravines.
More travel info about Pirna: Pirna is a city in the Free State of Saxony, Germany, capital of the administrative district Saechsische Schweiz-Osterzgebirge. The city's population is over 40,000. Pirna is located near Dresden and is an important district town as well as a Grosse Kreisstadt.