Vacation Apartment in Apenburg-Winterfeld - wheelchair-friendly, quiet (# 2464)
2 apartments for 4-6 people, including an apartment for 3 that's wheelchair accessible, 2 double rooms, 2 apartments for 2-4 persons. Large sleeping room for sleeping bag hikers, trail riders, clubs or groups, school trips, riding holidays. Lounge / meeting room for 30 people, fitness room, sauna, and a cozy patio with barbecue. Holidays and celebrations on the Altmarkish farm!, key advantages: wheelchair-friendly, quiet, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Our Altmark-style farm offers:
* 2 apartments for 4-6 persons, one for 3 persons is wheelchair-accessible
* 2 double rooms
* 2 apartments for 2-4 persons
* Group sleeping for sleeping bag hikers, trail riders, clubs or groups, school trips, riding trips
* Lounge / meeting room for 30 people
* Gym, sauna
* Cozy courtyard with barbecue area
* Free WiFi
* Allergy friendly
* Smoking on the balcony and courtyard
* Central heating
* Sat TV, DVD in the guest room
* No washer and dryer, but if you ask us, we also wash as needed for our guests.
We offer you our beautiful country house and the yard for a party with overnight stays. Your guests have a room - here they can retreat if necessary, no one needs to drive. You can also bring your own drinks and food or let us make an offer - we have already made ??many wonderful family celebrations, with entertainment programs for 2 - 3 days.
For horse and rider, we offer:
* Open pit / pasture or both
* Small indoor arena, lighted riding arena
* 1600 km riding trails passing by the farm
* Riding lessons for beginners and advanced students
* Boarding for horses
* Guided rides
* 1-day or weekend seminars "Playing with horses," or "building trust with your horse"
* Guided nature walks / forest walks with the ranger on the Kremser
With tutoring or seminars you can learn playfully to communicate with your horse. This is possible during a horse riding holiday; fun and discipline are not mutually exclusive.
Location Hanover Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hanover Airport. From Hanover Airport the distance to the unit at In Hagen 21, 38486 Apenburg-Winterfeld is about 154 km (96.2 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 54 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Apenburg-Winterfeld, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $116-$116 for 4 persons.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Patio, Garden, Sauna, Outdoor Dining Area
Go on an expedition - on horseback, by bicycle or walking. Experience the beauty of the Altmark, with all your senses. The radiance and tranquility of this area is also felt by newcomers immediately. Quickly strangers become friends. Among the fields and woods, the quiet river Purnitz flows close by the horse farm. The beautiful surroundings invite you to come back.
More travel info about Apenburg-Winterfeld: Apenburg-Winterfeld is a municipality in the district Altmarkkreis Salzwedel, in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany.