Vacation Apartment in Schwerin - 377 sqft, a perfect base to discover the northern part of Germany (#… #2329
Our vacation home is located in a quiet and cultivated village without that common touristic infrastructure. You live like a German amongst Germans. We - a German couple - are dwelling only 2 km away. So we could be helpfull, if you would appreciate some help. Our vacation home consists of 2 vacation apartments:
* 377 sf / 2 pers. and
* 753 sf / 4 pers. - w which could be booked singly or jointly., key advantages: a perfect base to discover the northern part of Germany, fully equipped kitchen, storeroom, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Welcome to Haus Heide!
Best choice for all who ...
* ... are looking for a quiet and comfortable base in the countryside with easy access to the most interesting places in northern Germany
* … want to bath in one of the local lakes or in the Baltic Sea (30 km)
* … love to discover nature reserves by bike or hiking
* … enjoys the many others leisure activities in Germany´s holiday area No. 1
On the ground floor has about 377 sf and is equipped for two persons. There is one main room with a kitchenette, a bathroom and a separate storage room. Furthermore a south-facing terrace belongs to this housing unit. It is perfect for enjoying a glass of wine outside on a summer evening.Kitchen is equipped with two ceramic stove tops, kitchen hood, microwave, fridge with freezer and dishwasher.For entertaining a 40inch-TV, a blueray-player with a bunch of films and a radio are waiting for you.
The house hallway serves as the information center. Here you find:
* a map of the area
* a city map of Schwerin
* a wide selection of flyers and information pamphlets (to go)
* a gastronomic overview for the area
* an overview of the recreational activities in the area
* Gastronomy and leisure tips are often indicated on the maps for your convenience.
A playground is 100 m from the house. The table tennis equipment there makes it interesting to adults also.
Bus Connections: Langen Brütz has bus connections, such as to Schwerin. The bus stop is only 100 m away.
Pricing and Additional Information
...include all utilities, for example
* bed linens (changed weekly) and towels (changed every 3 days)
* the use of clothes washer and dryer
* final cleaning
* stays of 3 nights or less: 10% charge (final cleaning costs)
* baby bed (including diaper changing table) € 10.00 per stay
* additional occupancy: € 6.00 per person
The apartments are rented fully furnished. The apartments are only to be used for the number of persons confirmed in the booking. Smoking is not permitted in the house except on the terrace, the backyard, and in the smoking area in the front yard.
Driving Directions Rostock Laage Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Rostock Laage Airport. From Rostock Laage Airport the distance to the unit at Am Schulacker 19, 19067 Schwerin is about 68 km (42.5 miles), approximately a 1 hour 9 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Schwerin, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $59-$68 for 2 persons. Discount for bookings more than 2 weeks—ask the owner.
Unit Size: 377 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Safe, Games
The house is found in Langen Brütz, a town in the Mecklenburg-Vorpommern state. Langen Brütz is close to Cambser See, about 15 km from the capital city of Schwerin and 30 km from the Baltic Sea.
Getting thereBy Car
The best way to come to us is by car - with the car you are independant and on German Autobahn it`s easy to get along. It´s advisable to carry your bicycles with you: bikes are the best vehicles for sightseeing in cities. Beside that Mecklenburg is a fine area for bike-tours. Of course, there are also possibilities to rent bikes lokally.
You can also come by plane:
... is a big airport with highly frequented international connections. Of course, there are car rentals available. The airport has no autobahn connection (very uncommon for a big airport in Germany). So you have to pass urban traffic before reaching the autobahn. Therefore it takes about 2 hours by car to reach Haus Heide.
... is a smaller airport with international connections. But it´s located much closer to Haus Heide (67 km, 1h by car) So if Rostock´s timetable fits to yours.
Not the best opportunity. Schwerin Cental Station is about 14 km away, Langen Brütz has neither a railroad nor a train station. So you have to go from Central Station Schwerin to Haus Heide by bus or by taxi. Or rent a car in Schwerin.
* Schwerin (14 km / 0,5 h) “fairy-tale” castle, beautiful city between 7 lakes.
* Hamburg (120 km / 1,5 h) famous harbour at the Elbe.
* Lübeck (90 km / 1,25 h) ancient Hanse Capital.
* Wismar (30 km / 0,5 h) medieval harbour of the Hanse.
* Rostock (85 km / 1 h) biggest town in Mecklenburg-West Pomerania.
* Fischland Darß Zingst (150 km / 2 h) picturesque but sometimes crowded peninsula at the Baltic Sea.
* Stralsund and Rügen (180 km / 2 h) Stralsund: visit downtown and the new impressing Oceaneum, Rügen: Germany´s biggest island: white cliffs; famous landscapes.
* Berlin (220 km / 2,25 h) old and new capital of Germany, designer outlets.
* Mueritz-nationalpark (110 km / 1,5 h) a well-known area of lovely lakes and hills.
* Magdeburg (220 km / 3 h) 1200 years old capital of Saxony-Anhalt.
* Wolfsburg (200 km / 3 h) Germany´s Autostadt: view VW-production. designer outlets.
* Hannover (270 km / 3 h) capital of Lower Saxony, with Royal Garden, famous for its trade fairs.
Mecklenburg-West Pomerania is still not known to everybody as a fine place for hiking. The area is sparsely populated, lots of waters, grasslands and forest on gentle hills. You can see beaver, otter, dear, wild pigs, cranes, cormorans, eagles and a wide range of other birds. You have the choice between several nature reserves. Langen Brütz is located in the nature reserve Sternberger Seenland. Best season for hiker is May, June, September and Oktober.
There is a good Nordic Walking trail in the forest behind House Heide.
okay, it´s costy. But these hours you will never forget.
On the 9-hole practice course, golfers of all skill levels will find their game. The 18-hole championship course is a very demanding golf course built to international standards. In 2011 a second 18-hole course was opened. It is modelled after the dune landscapes of the Scottish seacoast. With 45 holes the winston Golf area is one of the biggest in Europe.
A very special train ride you can find here: A very sportif journey and a lot of fun!
Mecklenburg-Vorpommern is a paradise for sport fishermen! The Cambser See is only about 700 m off Haus Heide, but there are much more lakes and water ways in immediate vicinity. And all these lakes have an abundance of fish. In Leezen (4 km) you can find a helpfull shop forfishing equipment.
The area around Langen Bruetz is ideal for bicycle tours. The country is not too steep but very variable and interesting. You may plan daytours with your bikes, e.g. 'manor houses and estates', 'Elbe wetlands', 'Baltic sea along the cliffs' and so on. If you cannot bring along your own bike you have the chance to rent one for a day or more.
The riding stables in Vorbeck (3 km) offer cross-country rides, horseback riding for children, western riding and private lessons either on your own horse or one of the stables' horses.
As well in Vorbeck (3 km) you can try canoeing on the Warnow. You can rent canoes. Guided tours can be arranged.
The Cambser See is an excellent place for swimming. There is a guarded swimming area not only for adults but also for little children (even good for very small ones!). With beach volleyball. If you want to, you can swim every day in another lake. Almost every village nearby has a lake of 'its own'. On the other hand the Baltic Sea is just about 30 km off. Seaside Resorts like Boltenhagen, Rerik, Kühlungsborn or Heiligensee are good places for a lazy day at the beach.
An archaeological footpath - 8 km long - in Kritzow (2km) takes visitors on a journey back through prehistoric and early historic times.
... and more and more.
Many more suggestions for your leisure time you will find at the corridor at Haus Heide. Visit a medieval Slav village and learn about the living in those days (Gross Raden); or the fire brigade museum or the forestglas-museum. Or better the outdoor-museum, the Zoo? You are brave anough for a visit of the Kletterwald? Have you ever played football-golf? And if you are not fed up with the winter, you can do skiing indoor in Wittenburg.So you will have a lot of possibilities.
More travel info about Schwerin: Schwerin is a city in northern Germany and the capital of the state Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (Mecklenburg-West Pomerania). The population as of end of 2007 was 95,855.