LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Wolnzach - 1076 sqft, quiet, comfortable (# 2325)
Elegant attic apartment on an old farm! about 100 m, max. 7 people. Two bedrooms, balcony, 2 bathrooms, large living room with sofa and dining table for 8 people, modern kitchen., key advantages: quiet, comfortable, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Elegant attic apartment on an old farm! about 100 m, max. 7 people. The English-style furniture, bright top floor apartment located on the 2nd Floor of a house on an old Hopfengut in idyllic location (about 4km from Wolnzach).
The farm is surrounded by meadows, woods and hop gardens, the farm includes wheat, corn and hops and a small flock of sheep, three horses and two charity-shepherd dogs. Horseback riding is not possible.
The spacious apartment offers two bedrooms available: a small with two single beds and a desk, and a larger bedroom with double bed, desk, balcony and full ensuite bathroom. (Bath, toilet, sink).
A large living room with sofa and dining table for 8 people is ideal for social gathering and in the perfectly equipped, modern kitchen you can cook for yourself and your friends / family.
Relax in the spacious living room with elegant leather couch, flat screen TV, DVD player and radio with CD player and enjoy the magnificent views of the countryside from the living room balcony, and, if you are traveling as six, in the living room there are two comfortable day beds. (For a seventh person possibly a comfortable day bed in the living area is available). A second bathroom with shower, toilet and hand basin is also available.
In the garden of the house there is a barbecue area with seating available, parking is also available directly at the house.
Service & Information
* Bath towels, kitchen towels and bedclothes are included in the service.
* In the bathroom you’ll find a hair dryer, cleansing tissues and fluid cream soap.
* High class kitchens with baking ovens, ceramic stove top, dishwasher, toaster, electric kettle and coffee machine are waiting for you. The kitchens are equipped with: dish towels, detergent tabs for the dishwasher, sponge, wiping cloth and washing liquid. Furthermore, you can find a small range of spices, vinegar and oil, filter paper, several kinds of tee, coffee and sugar.
* Satellite-TV, CD and radio-player as well as DVD-player are available.
* Information maps about the Hallertau region are available.
* Game collections, first aid cabinets and sewing kit are available.
* Baby crib and high chair are available on request; all you have to do is ask!
* Pets are unfortunately not allowed. Thank you for your understanding!
* WiFi is available for free!
* Both apartments are equipped with washing machine, ironing board and iron. Laundry detergent will be at your disposal. The Blue House also has a dryer.
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Gut Barthhof 3, 85283 Wolnzach is about 50 km (31.2 miles), approximately a 35 minutes drive by car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $242-$242 for 7 persons. Weekend Fr-Sun - ask for special pricing!
Unit Size: 1076 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
Wolnzach is located on Highway Holledau, thus is well-connected. The nearest train station is located a few kilometers away in Rohrbach. The cities of Munich, Landshut, Ingolstadt, Regensburg and Nuremberg are just a stone's throw away.
The apartments are located in the center of the so-called 'Hallertau' or 'Holledau', a region north of Munich known for growing hops. Experience the special charm of this area in the summer, when the hop gardens shine in deep green and the aromatic, bitter smell of hops fills the air, or even in winter, when the empty frost-covered acres draw a breathtaking, bizarre image.
The cities of Munich, Landshut, Freising, Neuburg, Ingolstadt, Eichstätt and Regensburg lure you with their historic downtown areas. A variety of activities that appeal to sport enthusiasts, culture and nature lovers characterize this region. Or you can simply sit on a balmy summer evening in one of the many typical Bavarian beer gardens and forget the everyday under an old chestnut with a cold beer!
And if you do not feel like cooking, it's only a few steps to the next restaurant: in the neighboring houses, you can either be spoiled by typical Bavarian and Italian cuisine. The nearest bakery and butchery are also within easy walking distance!
Only 150m away is the German Hop Museum.
More travel info about Wolnzach: Wolnzach is a municipality in the district of Pfaffenhofen in Bavaria, Germany.