Vacation Apartment in Blaubach - 807 sqft, modern, comfortable, relaxing (# 2312)
Modern apartment for up to 5 people in Blaubach, a village in the Pfalz region near Kusel. On the loft level of the house. Features one large and two small bedrooms, a dining-living room with extra bed, a kitchen, and a bathroom. Bedding, towels, final cleaning, and parking are included. Wi-Fi optional., key advantages: modern, comfortable, relaxing, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Blaubach, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
The 75 m² holiday apartment is found on the loft floor of the house. Modernly furnished, it consists of a large master room, two small bedrooms, a dining-living room with a extra bed, a kitchen, and a bathroom.
Besides the TV, a telephone line for long-term lease can be activated on short notice. Internet connection through Wi-Fi is also available for a daily fee.
The rooms can accommodate 5 people comfortably. For younger guests, a kids bed is provided.
All facilities and appliances in the house meet contemporary living standards. In the colder months, all rooms are kept warm by a modern gas heating system. Windows have shutters. The skylights in the bedrooms can be darkened with shades. The television offers approx. 30 programs. Upon request, we can activate the phone line free for you for longer-term rentals.
The kitchen facilities include an electric stovetop oven, a refrigerator, a coffee maker, tableware, pots, and pans. It is designed for the needs of larger families and groups. Bed sheets, blankets, and towels are provided. Laundry machines are available in the utility room on the ground floor.
By fair weather, you can have breakfast on the small patio in the front yard. A few bicycles are kept ready for use to explore the immediate surroundings or explore the area further afield.
Children, teenagers, and young at heart will find just 50 meters away a public playground with plenty of fun equipment: climbing frame, slides, swings, spring rockers, street ball, table tennis, and so forth.
Pricing and Other Information
Bedding, towels, and final cleaning are included in the price for a minimum stay of 3 days. Internet connection through Wi-Fi costs € 3.00 per day (up to 32 MB transfer rate indefinitely).
Location Saarbrücken Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Saarbrücken Airport. From Saarbrücken Airport the distance to the unit at Kuseler Straße 16, 66869 Blaubach is about 66 km (41.2 miles), approximately a 47 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Blaubach, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $70-$60 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 807 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, Patio, Garden, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area
The Vincent and Violet apartments are in the same house and can be booked to receive large groups of up to 10 people. Lavender is just 50 meters away from the other two apartments. It is suitable for up to six guests. All three apartments are located close to downtown Blaubach.
A good hotel-restaurant is found at the village as well as well-designated walking paths and hiking trails. Although the junction to the nearest highway is just 7 kilometers away, this area of Westpfalz is very nice and quiet.
The fans of military life and history will appreciate the region also for its American bases and facilities in particular: 15 km to the garrison town of Baumholder and 20 km away from the Landstuhl US Hospital and the Ramstein Airbase.
The largest castle ruins in Germany constitute one of the main attractions here:
* Burg Lichtenberg—5 km
* the historical town of Meisenheim—25 km
* the towns of Edelstein and Schnuck Idar-Oberstein—30 km
* the oldest city in Germany, Trier—80 km
Fun and Relaxation
Whether you prefer your vacation full of activities or simply quiet, there are plenty of opportunities for both here.
* hand trolley tour
* tennis courts in Kusel-Diedelkopf (800 m)
* spa and amusement park in Kusel Diedelkopf
* horseback riding in Rammelsbach
* diverse Nordic-Walking trails
* gliding port in Langenbach
* boat tours on the Glan river
* league soccer of SG Blaubach-Diedelkopf
* Fritz-Wunderlich Trail
* paragliding near Pfeffelbach/Reichweiler
* rope-climbing in Baumholder
* natural swimming ponds in Baumholder
* Glan-Blies bicycle path
* Matzenbach archery (with large 3-D animal figures in the field)
Castles and Monuments:
* Burgruine Lichtenberg
* Wasserburg Reipoltskirchen
* Mithras-Denkmal in Reichweiler
* Benedictine Priories at Remigiusberg and Ruine Michelsburg
* Burgruine Frauenburg, near Frauenberg
* Ruine Altwolfstein
* Herz-Drigger-Brunnen in Altenglan
* Hutmacherbrunnen in Kusel
* Zweikirche in Wolfstein
* former synagogue in Odenbach
* Medieval priory church in Offenbach-Hundheim
* Ohmbach Lake
* wilderness park at Potzberg near Altenglan
* bird of prey display at Potzberg
* wilderness park in Freisen
* barefoot path in Sobernheim
* Freilicht Museum in Sobernheim
* Bostal-Stausee near Bosen
* Geoskop, Naturkunde and Musikantenland museums at the castle
* Auswanderer Museum in Oberalben
* Cities & Houses Museum in Kusel (with Fritz-Wunderlich Room)
* Jewish Museum in Steinbach
* Schleifer Museum in Brücken
* Steinbruch Museum in Rammelsbach
* Schmiede Museum in Bedesbach
* Alte Welt Museum in Nussbach
* chalk mine tour in Wolfstein
* bees trail between Altenglan and Welchweiler
More travel info about Blaubach: Blaubach is a municipality in the district of Kusel in Rhineland-Palatinate. If you can, time your visit to Blaubach to coincide with a town event, such as the Witch's Night, the St. Martin's Day Lantern Procession, or the Christmas Eve concert.