Vacation Apartment in Vogtsburg - 592 sqft, spacious, completely outfitted, tastefully renovated old…
The apartment (55 square meters) is on the ground floor of the old winery building. It consists of a large bed/living room (double bed, wardrobe, desk, sofa), a second room with pull-out sofa bed (2 sleeps), a modern bathroom with tub and a spacious, bright kitchen, equipped for self-catering with electric stove/oven, sink, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, cookware, tableware and so on. In the kitchen is the dining area. An outside sitting area in the patio belongs to the flat.
, key advantages: spacious, completely outfitted, tastefully renovated old house, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Vogtsburg, , There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
The Apartment in the Old Winegrower House is situated in a former vintner house built in the local traditional style. A few years ago the owner has renovated, extended and modernized the old house without destroying or removing characteristic elements of the traditional style. A new building on the same property only a few steps apart from the old house replaces a former barn of the winery. Both houses are connected by a patio and a balcony on second floor level. The new building nowadays houses a B&B guest house – both, the B&B and the old winegrower house belong to the same property, the Language Guesthouse - a vacation resort and language school for intensive German language training (one-to one/ immersion). The patio and balcony are places of relaxation and recreation with their Mediterranean charm caused by nearly 100 potted plants and flowers from tropical and subtropical areas of the globe, which grow and bloom all the summer season.
More than the Usual Tourist Program:
Instead of the anonymity in a hotel you'll find a warm welcome and a personal ambience of hospitality at our house. So you will feel immediately 'at home' with us. International visitors also appreciate the hostess’ very good English and not bad Russian language skills; her French skills however are bit rosty.
There are interesting offers at the house for guests who want to experience 'more than the usual tourist program' in Germany:
* You can book meals in company with the hostess (who is a qualified German language trainer) and try your German skills during the meal.
* Creative activities with the opportunity to practice your German are offered to those with at least basic (A1) German language skills
* Intensive German language training (one-to-one immersion or classes for individual groups/ families, parent/child programs) is offered to interested learners of all levels. - If interested in a language program, please ask your hostess for prices and availabilities..
* During your touristic stay at our house you can get a free trial lesson on request.
Furnishings & design:
* A large, bright, solid wooden furnished bed/ living room (double bed, wardrobe, desk, sofa, small table, hard wood floor, fast internet access).
* A smaller room with pull-out sofa bed (2 sleeps), flat screen TV (satellite antenna)
* A modern bathroom with bathtub
* A spacious, bright and furnished-with-loving-care kitchen, which is fully equipped for self-catering with electric stove/ oven, sink, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, cookware and dinnerware. In the kitchen is also the dining area for 4 persons.
The separate entrance to the apartment is located in the patio of the house and there is also an open seat for the apartment guests (table, bench, chairs).
The apartment has hardwood floor in the big room and bright tiles in the other rooms. It is easy for allergy sufferers and suitable for the elderly (only 4 steps). It is intended primarily for self catering, but can also be booked with breakfast, half or full board (which is recommended especially for language course guests).
Included in the Room Rate:
* Bed linen, towels, final cleaning
* Telephone in the flat (domestic calls are free)
* Free internet access (DSL, cable & WiFi) in the flat
* Free use of bicycles (old types but OK) for small trips
* Washing machine, iron & iron board, charcoal barbecue grill (ask the owner)
* Books, DVDs, board games, toys are (free) available on request.
* Free rides on bus, train, tram (Konus guest card) in the Konus region, which includes the whole Black Forest and Upper Rhine district
* Individual suggestions, advice or recommendations, how to discover the beauties of the Kaiserstuhl region and further surroundings.
* Limited parking space on the property, but free parking in the street close to the house.
The apartment is spacious and comfortable for a couple/ 2 persons, it provides sufficient room for a family or group up to 4 members, an extra bed for a fifth person and a baby crib are available on request.
Minimum booking period: 3 nights
Rates for the apartment are given without breakfast. But you can order breakfast at a price of 6 Euro per person and day.
Location EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg:
This unit is located conveniently near EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg. From EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg the distance to the unit at Bahnhofstraße 5, 79235 Vogtsburg is about 69 km (43.1 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 4 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Vogtsburg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $66-$84 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 592 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
We're located in one of the most beautiful regions in Germany, the Kaiserstuhl hills in the Breisgau district with vineyards and beautiful scenery, not far from the old city and district capital Freiburg, from the Black Forest and the Rhine river. We have Germany's warmest climate and most sunny days. Our town Vogtsburg im Kaiserstuhl and the near and further surroundings (Breisgau, Black Forest, Alsace) offer plenty of interesting attractions at all seasons for wine lovers, families with children, nature lovers, bird watchers, hikers and bikers and those, who are interested in history and culture. Besides:
* 1000 opportunities for sports-mads to let off steam
* high-ranking cultural offerings the whole year round
* a very tasty regional cuisine and wines of top quality of Kaiserstuhl origin
* picturesque little towns and villages
* a scenery of high variety with plains, water, hills and mountains
Vogtsburg is a small town with everything you need nearby. You can reach several restaurants/ wine taverns in a few minutes walk, a bakery in 150 metres, a well assorted supermarket in 250 m, the nearest church (catholic) in 150 m distance. The nearest train station is in 600 m distance from the Language Guesthouse. In two minutes walk you are in the vineyards. – At about 1 kilometre distance is the local public pool, 3 km a natural swimming lake, also 3 km the Rhine. More distances: The Black Forest 25 km, the cities of Breisach am Rhein (9 km), Freiburg (25 km), Colmar (France /25 km), Strasbourg (France /70 km), Basel (Switzerland /70 km), and Germany’s largest amusement parc (Europa Park) is only half an hour drive away (25 km).
Kaiserstuhl Credit Points
* A vacation rental in the Kaiserstuhl area is about 1/3 cheaper than a comparable one in a city like Freiburg
* In Kaiserstuhl you won’t live in the middle of nowhere, but in an attractive vacation area
* The Kaiserstuhl is situated in a perfect central location between a range of attractive places of excursion in Baden and Alsace
* In Vogtsburg you’ll get the Konus guest ticket and free rides in buses and trains in the whole Upper Rhine and Black Forest district. This advantage is not available in bigger cities like Freiburg
Directions:Motorway A5 (Frankfurt-Basel)
Coming from the North: Exit 59 (Riegel) or 60 (Teningen) ? Bahlingen ? Vogtsburg-Schelingen ? Vogtsburg-Oberbergen ? Vogtsburg-Oberrotweil. ? In Oberrotweil pass the center and the church towards the station. ? The Language Guesthouse is located on the main through-road on the left side (opposite the winery 'Freiherr von Gleichenstein').
Coming from the South: Exit 64a (Bad Krozingen) ? Follow the road to Breisach: Don't leave the road but pass Breisach. ? Turn to the right about 8 km further on and follow the sign to Vogtsburg-Oberrotweil ? The Language Guesthouse is located in Oberrotweil about 600 m after having crossed the railway line. It is situated on the right side (opposite the winery 'Freiherr von Gleichenstein').By train, train + bus or tram + bus from Freiburg im Breisgau (main station):
Train/train + bus: In Freiburg take the S-train (BSB) to Breisach (terminal station) ? In Breisach change to the Kaiserstuhl rail (SWEG) or bus line 102 to Oberrotweil (direction Endingen / Riegel) ? Leave the train or bus at Oberrotweil (station) ? Walk about 7 minutes along the street 'Bahnhofstrasse' towards the center. ? The Language Guesthouse is on the right side of the road opposite the winery 'Freiherr von Gleichenstein.'
Tram + Bus: In Freiburg take the tram (line 1) to Landwasser (final stop 'Moosweiher'). ? In Moosweiher take the bus 295 to Vogtsburg. ? In Vogtsburg-Oberrotweil leave the bus at the stop ‘Kirche’ (church). ? From there it's only 200 m walk along the road 'Bahnhofstrasse' to the Language Guesthouse, which is situated on the left side opposite the winery 'Freiherr von Gleichenstein'
More travel info about Vogtsburg: Located in the western part of Baden-Wurttemberg, Vogtsburg lies in the valleys of the inner Kaiserstuhl mountain range. To the West, Vogtsburg borders the Rhine River and the French region of Alsace Lorraine. The town offers an array of historic buildings that will interest students of architectural history, including the Church of St. Romanus, the Church of St. Michael, and the ruins of Castle Hoehingen.