Vacation Apartment in Lossburg - 861 sqft, quiet setting, playset in yard, family-oriented (# 2274)
Newly renovated Black Forest house from 1924. The 80 square meters divide into three bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen with dining room and living room. The house has a private garden with small lawn and a playground for children. In summer it is possible to grill, with garden table and chairs and a barbecue. Deck chairs as well. The house has an additional balcony with a good view to the Swabian Alb., key advantages: quiet setting, playset in yard, family-oriented, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
Our house offers the following features:
* living room with large dining table, TV, CD / MC - stereo
* three bedrooms: Ground floor double room, second floor bedroom with bunk bed, second floor double room with balcony
* large, fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, oven, toaster, egg cooker, coffee maker, kettle, fridge
* bathroom with hairdryer, towel warmer, cosmetic mirror
The apartment has Wi-Fi, child-friendly amenities, bedding, bath towels and kitchen towels.
We welcome a large family or two small families to our home. Additional beds are available at any time.
Our 4-star holiday house is a newly renovated Black Forest house from 1924. Faithfully renovated in Kinzigtal style. Equipped according to modern criteria, lots of black forest wood and yet modern. The 80 square meters divide into three bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen with dining room and living room. The house has a private garden with small lawn and a playground for children. In summer it is possible to grill, with garden table and chairs and a barbecue. Deck chairs as well. The house has an additional balcony with a good view to the Swabian Alb. There’s a carport and parking for one car.
The house is just steps away from our farm with animals that excite small children. Only a few meters from the house is the bus station and one kilometer from the railway station. Both can be used free of charge with visitor's card.
To Freudenstadt with the largest market square in Germany is only 6 miles, and in an hour you are in Baden-Baden and also in an hour on Lake Constance. But with us is so much offered on the part of the health resort of Freudenstadt-Lossburg that you never get bored. In the village there is also a very good restaurant if the kitchen should remain cold. With us on the farm, eggs, potatoes, honey, and apple juice from our own fruit can be bought. The help on the farm is always possible. We also offer horseback riding for children (with fee) on a horse farm in the village.
Location Stuttgart Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Stuttgart Airport. From Stuttgart Airport the distance to the unit at Sulzbacher Strasse 30, 72290 Lossburg is about 90 km (56.2 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 11 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Lossburg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $112-$126 for 3 persons.
Unit Size: 861 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
Trips around our house
* the Bodensee lake is an hour away from us
* Baden-Baden is also an hour away from us.
* Lothar path is a trail left by Lothar. Great day out for children
* barefoot park with high ropes
* Lossburg outdoor pool
* Glatten nature pool
* Indoor Lossburg
* Panorama pool in Freudenstadt
* Lossburg Magic Land (forest with low ropes course and small lake)
* Ruhestein to the Black Forest Road (you can do with a gondola to the top and a beautiful mountain hike)
* Daily walks and various activities offered by the spa Freudenstadt.
* Freizeitbus (toll free) to the Black Forest High Road to Mumelsee.
* Vogtsbauernhöfe (the original farms were rebuilt from earlier times)
* Trails that either run in a circle or comfortably carry by bus or train back home.
* Cabin hikes around Baiersbronn (the cabins are all catered and often have a great view)
* Many signposted mountain bike tours (there are several cards which are laid out in the cottage to go hiking, biking or cycling only)
* Inline skate tour around the ore mine (the ore mine is a reservoir that was built for tourists)
* We are just an hour from Switzerland
* Trip to France (through the vineyards of Alsace Sasbachwalden is a beautiful trip)
* Sentis is just 1.5 hours from us
* Freiburg and the Europapark are always worth the trip
* Murg and Kinzig valleys have to be traveled. Largest cuckoo clock exhibition in the world
More travel info about Lossburg: The first written reference to Lossburg dates from 1282, and the city received its city right soon after in 1301. Situated in Baden-Wurttemberg, the town is sure to appeal to those wishing to find a good point from which to explore the Black Forest. When staying in Lossburg, make sure to take the time to visit the Sternberg Castle ruins, the Old Church, and the historic Heimbach Mill.