Vacation Apartment in Gundelsheim (Baden) - 872 sqft, great view, quiet location, swift equipment (#…
The apartment for 2-4 (5) persons is located on the second floor of a single-family house in a quiet suburban location. Far from traffic, it is right on the Salz-/Sole-bike path. Well-maintained paths in the immediate vicinity invite to biking, hiking and walking in beautiful surroundings. From the living room and balcony you can enjoy the view of nature, from the bedroom and the kitchen you can see Castle Horneck, the vinyard "kingdom of heaven" and the Michaels mount "Michaelsberg"., key advantages: great view, quiet location, swift equipment, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Gundelsheim (Baden) is only 10 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Apartment for 2 - 4 (5) persons on the second floor with a total area of 81 sqm. It is not wheelchair / handicapped appropriate. For a 6th person there is a folding bed.
The largest room is the living-dining room with 46 sqm. In it there is a sofa bed for 2 persons, a dining table for 6 persons, comfortable armchairs, satellite TV and a radio.
In the bedroom (20 m2) are a large mirrored wardrobe, a comfortable double bed, one single and a folding bed. If required, a cot can be added on request. From bedroom and kitchen you can see Castle Horneck, the "kingdom of heaven" and Michaelsberg.
The kitchen is equipped with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle and toaster, and cookware, cutlery and service for 6 persons. Beside the kitchen there is a small storage space.
The bathroom has a bathtub, sink and toilet.
The large south-facing balcony is covered and offers views of the countryside. Upon request, guests can rent 4 bikes and a car port. The apartment is a nonsmoking apartment, pets are not allowed.
Bikes we offer:
* 2 ladies bicycles, 26 "with hub 7-/5-gear
* mens bicycle, 28 "with 7-speed hub gear
* mountain bike with 21-speed derailleur
Parking: there is a covered parking spot at the house, as well as parking on the street.
Location Stuttgart Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Stuttgart Airport. From Stuttgart Airport the distance to the unit at Lindenweg 5, 74831 Gundelsheim (Baden) is about 89 km (55.6 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 2 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Gundelsheim (Baden), in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $60-$48 for 2 persons. 25€ discount if you stay 2 weeks or longer, independent from the number of persons
Unit Size: 872 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Games, Sofabed
Directions by train:
Gundelsheim is on the railway line Stuttgart - Mannheim, about halfway between Stuttgart and Heidelberg.
This property is conveniently connected to the Stuttgart and Frankfurt airports. From Stuttgart it's only about 89 km (55.6 mi), about one hour's drive. From Frankfurt it's about 150 km and about an hour and a half by car to the property at Lindenweg 5, Gundelsheim 74831. Public transportation is well setup all the way to Gundelsheim.
* German Order of Gundelsheim city with a historic old town, 1 km
* Castle Horneck with Transylvania Heritage Museum, 1.5 km
* Terrace swimming pool (heated), 1.5 km
* Hiking through fields, woods and vineyards, 0 km
* Boat ride on the Neckar River, 1 km
* Guttenberg castle with falconry, guided tours and castle museum, 3 km
* Five Mills at Neckarmühlbach, 4 km
* Hornberg castle, seat of the knight Götz von Berlichingen, 5 km
* Stauffer city Bad Wimpfen with historic Old Town, Old German Christmas market, capital market, monastery, 8 km
* Salt bath Bad Wimpfen, 8 km
* Salt bath Bad Rappenau, 8 km
* Spa town of Bad Rappenau, regional gardening show 2008, 8 km
* Bad Friedrichshall: Salt mines with shaft entry, 9 km
... in the wider area:
* Neckarsulm Motorcycle Museum, 12 km
* Audi Forum Neckarsulm, 12 km
* Neckarsulm site Aqua, 12 km
* Medieval town of Mosbach with its historic old town, 13 km
* Sinsheim Technik Museum, 30 km
* Sinsheim: Rhein-Neckar Arena (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim), 30 km
* Tripsdrill amusement park, 39 km
* Eberstadt stalactite cave, 42 km
* Baroque city of Ludwigsburg with castles, blooming fairy tale- and Baroque gardens, 55 km
* Schwäbisch Hall with its historic old town and outdoor games, 64 km
* Heidelberg Castle, Old Town, Königstuhl and Philosophenweg, 69 km
* State capital Stuttgart: Castle, Linden Museum, Wilhelma (Zoo), TV Tower, amusement park, 72km
By bicycle (all tours can be started from apartment):
* Salz/Sole circuit on the tracks of the Salzgewinnung, 0 km
* Neckartal bike path: up the Neckar to the source / down the Neckar to Mannheim, 1 km
* Kocher-/Jagsttal trail along the banks of the twins, 6 km
* Schefflenztal cycle path: Cycling in unspoiled nature, 8 km
More travel info about Gundelsheim (Baden): Gundelsheim is a town in the district of Heilbronn in Baden-Wuerttemberg in southern Germany.