Vacation Apartment in Dresden - 5791 sqft, quiet, comfortable (# 2105) #2105
Our apartment in the basement has a living room with kitchenette, bedroom and shower / toilet., key advantages: quiet, comfortable, 1 living/family room with dining area, , clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, The unit is located near the edge of the village, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Our apartment in the basement has a living room with kitchenette, bedroom and shower / toilet.
* The living room has a sofa set, radio, satellite TV, dining table with 4 chairs
* The kitchen has a 4-plate electric stove with oven. There is a 3 *- refrigerator with freezer, coffee maker, egg cooker, electric kettle and toaster. Table linen and towels included, and an extractor hood
* The bedroom has a double bed. If required a cot can be provided
* The shower has a heated floor, hand and bath towels, toilet
* Use costs, cleaning, initial package including linen - pillows and duvets covers, sheets, towels and bath towels, bath mat, dish towels
The apartment is located only 13 km from the historical center in Dresden, right next to the Dresden Heath, between a long, hilly forest and a lowland -in the midst of nature.
Our apartment is quiet, yet only 20 mins from center though. You can sit in the garden in the sun and enjoy the day, a city tour, visit to the Dresden attractions:
* Frauenkirche, Semper Opera, Dresden's Zwinger Palace, Historic Green Vault, the Art Gallery of Old Masters, Schloß Pillnitz, Elbschlösser, Stanselbahn and monorail, Blue Wonder, Pfundsche dairy etc.
* Go out and enjoy the unique landscape in our wider region.
* At the magnificent panorama that you will be given the view from the bastion of the "Saxon Switzerland".
* More sights are recommended:
* Fortress Königstein, Kirnitzschtalbahn Bad Schandau, Stolpen.
* Schloss Moritzburg, Meissen porcelain manufactory, Christmas Erzgebirge (Seiffen)
* Mines at Altenberg, Zittau Mountains, etc.
* Day trips to Prague, Berlin, Brandenburg, etc.
Driving Directions Dresden Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Dresden Airport. From Dresden Airport the distance to the unit at Am Hermsberg 20, 01328 Dresden is about 18 km (11.2 miles), approximately a 30 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Dresden, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $53-$53 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 5791 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Games
More travel info about Dresden: Dresden is the capital city of the German Federal Free State of Saxony. It is situated in a valley on the River Elbe. The Dresden conurbation is part of the Saxon Triangle metropolitan area. Dresden has a long history as the capital and royal residence for the Electors and Kings of Saxony, who for centuries furnished the city with cultural and artistic splendour.