Vacation Apartment in Gauting - 1292 sqft, quiet, completely and valuably furnished, WiFi (# 2058) #2058
Five star-rated apartment on the ground floor in Mediterranean style - lovingly furnished with an eye for detail. Large yard with use of pool. Quiet location. Central starting point for Munich, the Alps and the entire Alpine foothills with many lakes. A large number of nice golf courses nearby., key advantages: quiet, completely and valuably furnished, WiFi, Quality: rated with 5 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Gauting is only 10 minutes, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
The interior mediated by warm colors, cozy wood antiques and a cozy Mediterranean ambience. Our guests have wireless internet broadband connection for free.
* The living room with nice dining area overlooking the garden is the haven for our guests.
* The two bedrooms are furnished with double beds, adjustable bed base and mattress quality.
* Bathroom (additional extra toilet) ensures well-being with its rain shower for a pleasant one. Provides furnished with hairdryer, magnifying mirror, underfloor heating and warm colors are Mediterranean-style first class comfort.
* The country kitchen is equipped with high-quality dishwasher, fridge-freezer, stove, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, water and egg cooker, dishes and kitchen utensils.
* In the sauna and relaxation room can be very strenuous exercise in soothing music to relax and dream away.
* Large furnished terrace and the wood beautifully landscaped garden with a small pool invite recover after extensive cultural activities for one.
* Our guests a washing machine, dryer and an ironing board and iron available.
are included in the rental and bed-linen, kitchen towels and according to the registered persons and the booked period.
The carriage of pets is not allowed.
We point out that we only rent to Non smoking.
Arrival and departure:
On departure day we offer the apartment to 10.00 clock is available, ask for your understanding on the other hand, that the apartment can be ordered before 16.00 clock.
Location and Environment:
Our apartment is located near the forest. Regenerate yourself in the morning while jogging, Nordic walking or cycling (eg trip to Andechs, Starnberg) in a healthy forest air.
Munich, Starnberg, and our foothills of the Alps offer many recreational activities. The Bavarian capital of Munich can be reached by train (the station 1 ½ miles) in about 25th Min and the car in about 15-20 minutes
Customs, culture, hiking, biking, sailing, and not to forget our beautiful beer gardens (eg, Kloster Andechs) invite guests to enjoy a rich vacation.
In the vicinity are some of the finest golf courses in the region.
* Golf Club Starnberg 12 km
* Golf Club Gut Rieden about 7 km
* Feldafing Golf Club 20 km
* Golf Club Tutzing 23 km
The lakes are accessible by car in about 15-30 min.
* Lake Starnberg 10 km
* Ammer Lake about 21 km
* Wessling Lake about 11 km
* Pilsen Lake about 18 km
* Wörth Lake about 20 km
Driving Directions Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Buchendorferstraße 50, 82131 Gauting is about 50 km (31.2 miles), approximately a 40 drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Gauting, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $181-$196 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 1292 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
More travel info about Gauting: Gauting is a municipality in the district of Starnberg, in Bavaria, Germany with a population of approximately 19,000. It is situated on the river Wuerm, 17 kilometers (11 mi) southwest of Munich.