Vacation Apartment in Oberstdorf - 646 sqft, quiet, comfortable, garage (# 1991)
Living room with two pieces suite, separate kitchen with microwave and dining corner, bedroom with double bed, bath/toilet, corridor with coat rack, radio with CD-player, terrace (westwards) with garden, cable-TV, phone, washing machine and dryer in the cellar, parking place and garage, ski- and bikecellar., key advantages: quiet, comfortable, garage, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
Edelweißstrasse 7. ca.60m², EG, max. 4 Pers. Living room with two pieces suite, separate kitchen with microwave and dining corner, bedroom with double bed, bath/toilet, corridor with coat rack, radio with CD-player, terrace (westwards) with garden, cable-TV, phone, washing machine and dryer in the cellar, parking place and garage, ski- and bikecellar.
Our offer is for 1-4 room vacation apartments for 1-6 guests. The apartments are fully equipped with coffee maker, toaster, water boiler and complete kitchen. Should you arrive on a weekend, public holiday or other times when our offices are closed, we will give you the code with which to access the key storage outside our offices.
Prices for apartments are for 2 guests.
* Each additional person (above 16 years of age): 10,00 EUR per day
* Children from 6 to 15 years of age: 6,00 EUR per day
* Price for single person is reduced by 5,00 EUR per day
* Parking spot in underground garage:
* in summer 2,00 EUR per day
* in winter 2,50 EUR per day
* Kurtaxe* (fee)
* children up to 11 years old: free
* 12 to 15 years: 1,95 EUR per day
* above 16 years: 2,60 EUR per day
* * Changes by the relevant authorities notwithstanding
* Children unter 6 years of age: one time fee of 10,00 EUR
* travel bed or children’s bed, with bedsheets 16,00 EUR (once)
* travel bed or children’s bed with bed sheets plus high chair, 20,00 EUR (once)
* high chair 10,00 EUR (once)
* one-time fee for pets 16,00 EUR
* Baggage service to and from vacation apartment, one-time fee of 2,50 EUR per piece
* Stays of fewer than 5 nights incur a (one-time) laundry fee of 10,00 EUR per person
* final cleaning, depending on apartment size between 34,00 and 50,00 EUR
Rental price inclusive of:
electricity and water, heating, bed sheets and towels (from 5 nights on), satellite or cable tv, outdoors parking spot.
* Winter: January 14, 2012 - February 18, 2012
* Summer: June 25, 2011 – October 15, 2011
* off-season: March 27,2011 – June 25, 2011, October 15, 2011 – December 17, 2011, January 08, 2012 – January 14, 2012
* Christmas/Carneval (Fasching): December 17, 2011 – January 08, 2012, February 18, 2012 – February 26, 2012
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Edelweißstrasse 7, 87561 Oberstdorf is about 198 km (123.7 miles), approximately a 2 hours, 11 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Oberstdorf, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $82-$83 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 646 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Cable TV, Patio, Garden, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
Distances on Foot:
* Shopping: 15 min
* Train station: 20 min
* Swimming pool: 15 min
* Cable car: 10 min
* Ice rink: 10 min
* Hiking trails: 5 min
We aim to let you have the perfect vacation here in beautiful Oberstdorf, perfectly relaxing, without hitches. The administrator of this vacation apartment offers the following extra services:
On your arrival, you will already find the electronic guest card in your apartment. Free services such as use of the village bus, rebates at the Oberstdorf spa, Breitachklamm gorge, heritage museum and others are already booked onto the card. In our offices or even before your arrival, we can also book the PNV bus ticket (for 7 days, EUR 17 or for 14 days, EUR 25) or the GUT ticket for the cable cars (for 7 days in summer 2011, EUR 83 or EUR 73 in off-season) and ski passes for 3 to 7 days.
2. Information Folder
Your personal folder with brochures of the cable cars, Breitachklamm, heritage museum, etc. is already waiting for you on your arrival. In the folder, you’ll also find the current Oberstdorf magazine listing all the various events in and around Oberstdorf.
If you are thinking of coming again next year, we offer a non-binding pre-registration for the apartment which would be changed to a booking four months prior to the beginning of your vacation.
4. Oberstdorfer Bahnticket (RIT)
The railway ticket “Oberstdorfer Bahnticket” gets you to Oberstdorf and back, with prices starting as low as EUR 59,- (up to 400 km distance) or EUR 104,- (starting at 401 km distance to Oberstdorf). Children up to 14 years old, accompanied by parents or grandparents, travel for free!
You can save up to 50% off the regular ticket prices. The railway tickets can be booked through our offices!
5. Baggage Service
Simply use Hermes Versand (shipping company) to send your baggage to our offices and we will bring it to your apartment and pick it up from there. Our fee for this service is only EUR 2.50 per item; we will gladly arrange the baggage transport with Hermes for you.
6. Hiking and Ski-Slope-Maps
Current hiking and slope maps are available in our offices. We will gladly recommend routes for you and show you possible hiking tours in and around Oberstdorf.
We can inform you about the nicest excursions with bus travel company Busreisen Brutscher, and you can book them right in our offices.
8. Mobile Phone SIM
We can recharge your mobile phone SIM in our offices.
All prices subject to change.
Unser Angebot umfasst 1-4 Zimmer Ferienwohnungen für 1-6 Personen. Die Wohnungen sind komplett ausgestattet mit Kaffeemaschine, Toaster, Wasserkocher und kompletter Küchenausstattung. Reisen Sie am Wochenende, feiertags oder außerhalb unserer Öffnungszeiten an, erhalten Sie einen Zugangscode für den Schlüsselkasten an unserem Büro.
Die Preise für die Ferienwohnungen verstehen sich jeweils für 2 Personen.
* Für jede weitere Person ab 16 Jahren berechnen wir 10,00 € pro Tag
* Für Kinder von 6 bis 15 Jahren berechnen wir 6,00 € pro Tag
* Bei der Belegung mit einer Person verringert sich der Tagespreis um 5,00 € pro Tag
* Sommer 2,00 € pro Tag
* Winter 2,50 € pro Tag
* Kinder bis 11 Jahre: Frei
* 12 bis 15 Jahre: 1,95 € pro Tag
* ab 16 Jahre: 2,60 € pro Tag
* * Änderungen durch die Kurverwaltung behalten wir uns vor
* Für Kinder unter 6 Jahren berechnen wir eine Pauschale von 10,00 € einmalig
* Reise- oder Kinderbett mit Wäsche 16,00 € einmalig
* Reise- oder Kinderbett mit Wäsche und Hochstuhl 20,00 € einmalig
* Hochstuhl 10,00 € einmalig
* Haustierpauschale 16,00 € einmalig
* Der Kofferservice zur und von der Ferienwohnung beträgt pro Gepäckstück 2,50 € einmalig
* Bei weniger als 5 Nächten erheben wir eine Wäschepauschale pro Person von 10,00 € einmalig
* Endreinigung je nach Wohnungsgröße von 34,00 bis 50,00 €
Ihr Ferienwohnungspreis ist inklusive:
Strom- und Wasserkosten, Heizung, Bettwäsche und Handtücher ( ab 5 Nächte ), Sat- oder Kabel-TV, PKW-Außenstellplatz.
* Wintersaison: 14.01.2012 - 18.02.2012
* Sommersaison: 25.06.2011 - 15.10.2011
* Nebensaison: 27.03.2011 - 25.06.2011, 15.10.2011 - 17.12.2011, 08.01.2012 - 14.01.2012
* Weihnachten/Fasching: 17.12.2011 - 08.01.2012, 18.02.2012 - 26.02.2012
More travel info about Oberstdorf: Located in one of the sunniest regions of Bavaria, surrounded by snow-capped mountains like the famous Nebelhorn, Oberstdorf is an ideal destination for hiking and skiing—even golfing—in the German Alps. Take a deep breath of clean air and enjoy a hike in the many valleys, or climb up to a pasture or into the mountains for breathtaking views any time of the year. Obertsdorf is particularly environmentally conscious, with the world’s largest pedestrian zone and notably clean air and tap water. In addition to skiing, hiking, and golfing, Obertsdorf serves as a convenient point of departure to visit castles built by Ludwig II in the former imperial town of Kempten, or the venerable Fugger city of Augsburg, as well as the cities of Munich, Lindau, and Mainau.