Vacation Apartment in Geltendorf - 915 sqft, spacious, suitable for people in wheelchair, WiFi (# 1917)
Vacation apartment of 85 sq.m, 2 bedrooms with 4 single beds, 1 a pull-out bed. Up to 7 people. Studio bed, kitchen area with ceramic stove top, sink, refrigerator, freezer, all usual kitchen appliances. Bathroom with shower (ground floor) 13 sqm. Suitable for wheelchair users. Suitable for allergy sufferers. Nonsmoking, no pets., key advantages: spacious, suitable for people in wheelchair, WiFi, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Geltendorf is only 15 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
The apartment is located in a quiet cul-de-sac near the forest. Thanks to the location on a light slope, it offers access with only a low gradient and a large terrace, making it perfectly accessible for wheelchair users.
At a Glance:
* vacation apartment of 85 sq.m
* 2 bedrooms with 4 single beds, one of them a pull-out bed
* for up to 7 people
* sleeper sofa
* kitchen area with ceramic stovetop, sink, fridge, freezer, all usual kitchen implements
* bathroom with shower, 13 sq.m
* wheelchair accessible
* suitable for people with allergies
* nonsmoking, no pets
The tastefully furnished apartment offers two bedrooms with two single beds each, one of them a pull-out bed. Thus, up to five people can sleep comfortably in these rooms furnished in solid wood. It is also possible to provide an electric slatted frame. In the living/dining area, seating of textile leather invites you to lounge and watch TV; it can also be transformed into a two-bed sofa. Satellite HD TV with a 32” screen will satisfy even the enthusiastic soccer freak; flatrate internet access and telephone complete the offer.
The kitchen is equipped with a convection/barbecue oven and ceramic stovetop, dishwashing machine, fridge, freezer, coffee and espresso machine, electric kettle, toaster, egg cooker, mixer and coffee grinder. Multiple sets of tableware and a selection of pots and bowls is also provided. There is a CD radio, as well.
We also offer laundry service for a small fee, and will gladly provide you with a clothes’ drying rack for you to e.g. get your bathing things dry again.
The spacious bathroom with its easily accessible shower, a large tub, toilet, washing basin is suitable for people with a handicap, too. If you have any concerns about the suitability, do not hesitate to ask – we will be happy to give you further information and find solutions to make your stay a great one.
Prices / Further Information:
Additional guests: from EUR 20/person
Children below free on us.
Prices include bed sheets, set of towels and all running costs, dependent on time, length of stay and number of guests.
For technicians on work tour, company bookings and long-term bookings, special rates are offered.
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Buchenstraße 4, 82269 Geltendorf is about 74 km (46.2 miles), approximately a 90 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Geltendorf, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $113-$244 for 3 persons.
Unit Size: 915 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Patio, Telephone, Safe, Games, Sofabed
Geltendorf and Surroundings:
The apartment is in a calm cul-de-sac, close to the forest, in very quiet location.
As it is situated on a light slope, the apartment offers barrier-free entry for the majority of people in wheelchairs, with a light incline and large terrace.
Geltendorf is beautifully located about 40 km west of Munich, between Ammersee and Landsberg am Lech. The cities of Augsburg and Fürstenfeldbruck are within 20-35 minutes by car. Our apartment is in an ideal geographical location.
Within 500 meters you will find the railway station, Chinese restaurant, pub, two supermarkets, coffee roasting, tea shop, wine shop, cafe, petrol station, doctors and pharmacy, flower shop, bakery, and much more. For a holiday in absolute calm, and with all that’s needed for a top holiday only an easy walk away.
From the apartment to the station, it is only about 550 m. From there, you can easily go to Munich by train, either taking the S-Bahn with the MVV-Ticket, or taking a local train, to visit the German Museum, watch the games of Bayern Munich or get to the Oktoberfest. Travel from Geltendorf to Lindau and Füssen, Augsburg, Ammersee or Weilheim and even to Garmisch-Partenkirchen by train is a vacation, right from the start of the trip. Even for people solely coming by train via the route Geltendorf-Weilheim, to get to the bathing beach at the Ammersee lake in Utting, Schondorf or Dießen, our apartment is great. Along the west coast of the Ammersee, there is also a beautiful hiking trail.
* By car, too, you can get to Munich quickly taking the A96 (about 40 km). Augsburg is at a similar distance.
* You can start your walks, hikes or bike tours right at our apartment. At the end of our little cul de sac is a vast forest area. Peace and Relaxation – a real holiday giving new energy.
* The monastery of the St. Ottilia mission with its Gothic church, a missionary and sewing machine museum, and the magnificent monastery can be reached on foot, walking along an alleyway for about 2 km. After the tour, we recommend a visit to the monastery restaurant with beer garden. Ask us about the particularities of the Bavarian beer garden culture. Enjoyment and fun in the region of our apartment.
* Schloss Kaltenberg (“cold mountain castle”) with its castle shop, a dreamy castle restaurant, and a knight’s tavern with beer garden is always worth a visit. In July, you can even see knight’s tournaments. By car or on a nice path through forest and meadow, you can easily get to this highlight of the region which is only 5 km from the apartment. On request and with pre-booking, we offer our guests a shuttle service there, too. You can enjoy not just your visit, but also with specialty beers such as "King Ludwig Dunkel" or a light Weissbier – a real vacation, giving new energy.
* We are located in close proximity to the Five Lakes Region of Ammersee, Starnberger See, Wörthsee, Pilsensee, and Wesslinger See. Driving on the A96, it’s 16 km to Stegen at the Ammersee, with restaurants with beer gardens overlooking the lake, and the beach and Ammersee shipping offering excellent recreational activities. Only about 2 km farther, you’ll reach the Wörthsee with a large sunbathing lawn. This lake is one of the warmest lakes in Bavaria. In some 40 km distance, the Starnberger See offers hours of catamaran sailing and enjoying a Sunday brunch.
* Munich with its Olympic Park and the unique Olympic Stadium, Sealife and the nearby BMW Museum complete a trip to Bavaria. Of course, you shouldn’t miss seeing the Viktualienmarkt, the Hofbräuhaus, Schuhbecks spices and ice cream shop and the bizarre Valentine Museum, the German Museum and Oktoberfest. Group tickets offered by the MVV Munich.
* The Skyline Park, the thermal spa in Bad Woerishofen, zoos in Munich and AugsburgKloster Andechs, Nymphenburg Palace, Neuschwanstein Castle, Western City, Landsberg on the "Romantic Road"… all worth a visit. The City Theatre and the outdoor pool Landsberg and much more make for an unforgettable vacation stay with us.
More travel info about Geltendorf: Geltendorf is a municipality in the district of Landsberg in Bavaria in Germany.