Single Room in Burghausen (Altötting) - affordable, nice, convenient (# 1727)
Affordable rooms for up to four people in Burghausen, the largest city of Upper Bavaria. The hotel offers DSL Wi-Fi internet connection, cable TV, telephone, washing machine, dryer and (for a fee) car parking spots., key advantages: affordable, nice, convenient, 1 living/family room, , clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, Garage,
These affordable rooms in Burghausen, the largest city of Upper Bavaria, on the Salzach river near the border with Austria are in the basement of the hotel. They feature separate entry, DSL Wi-Fi internet access, cable TV, telephone, a full live-in kitchen. Internet Café, bicycle room, and laundry machines on the floor as well as car parking (for a fee). Bed sheets and towels available.
* Units 1: 17 m², 2 beds w/fridge, cable TV, large shared kitchen, 3 bathrooms and 5 toilets on the hall
* Unit 2: 27 m², 4 beds w/cable TV, large shared kitchen with access to patio, 3 bathrooms and 5 toilets on the hall
* Unit 3: 12 m², 1 bed w/cable TV, large shared kitchen, 3 bathrooms and 5 toilets on the hall
* Unit 4: 16 m², 2 beds w/cable TV, large shared kitchen, bathrooms on the hall
* Unit 5: 10 m², 1 bed w/cable TV, large shared kitchen, bathrooms on the hall
* Unit 6: 17 m², w/cable TV, fitted kitchen, bathroom with shower, toilet. Access to room nr. 5 available, so that both rooms can be used together
* Unit 7: 10 m², 1 bed w/cable TV, large shared kitchen, and bathrooms with shower on the hall
* Unit 8: 27 m², 3 beds w/cable TV, fridge, washbasin, large shared kitchen, bathroom with shower and toilets on the hall
’Comfort’ breakfast for € 4.90 extra.
Location Salzburg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Salzburg Airport. From Salzburg Airport the distance to the unit at Piracher Straße 82, 84489 Burghausen (Altötting) is about 56 km (35.0 miles), approximately a 54 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Burghausen (Altötting), in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $42-$81 for 1 person.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Cable TV, Telephone
The hotel, right across from the sports park Lindach offers 15 apartments and rooms with more than 24 beds.
* City-Bus stop (80 m)
* Kaufland shopping center (300 m)
* McDonalds (400 m)
* Bayerische Alm (800 m)
How to Get Here:
Past the end of the town Burghausen continue for about 1 km, take a left at the shopping center Kaufland/McDonald’s (third exit in the roundabout / Gewerbepark Lindau). About 500 m straight, crossing the railway track, then left onto the first street there. Second house on the left – SAT Alarm, Piracher Strasse 82.
Burghausen, a Great City!
Experience the many facets of Burghausen and enjoy the wide range of experiences in this city of contrasts and commonalities, the everyday and the special.
Burghausen is among Bavaria’s particular treasures. Charming old town, unique castle complex and Salzach form an attractive combination.
Burghausen has special cultural as well as economic importance for the region, is lively and draws special charm from the contrast of high-tech and history.
Burghausen, the small metropolis in the heart of Europe, looks forward to your visit and wishes a comfortable and eventful stay!
About 11 km from Burghausen is Marktl am Inn, the birthplace of Pope Benedict XVI.
Burghausen is also the ideal starting point for excursions: to Salzburg (60 km away), the triangle of thermal spas of Birnbach, Füssing, Griesbach (45 km), Passau (90 km), Munich (100 km), Chiemsee (45 km) or into the mountains (80 km).
More travel info about Burghausen (Altoetting): Burghausen is the largest city in the Altoetting district of Oberbayern in Bavaria near the border with Austria. Its castle, atop a ridge, is the longest castle in Europe.