Vacation Apartment in Inzell - 484 sqft, nice, comfortable, relaxing (# 1654) #1654
Comfortable vacation apartment for up to five people with view of the peat bog and Inzell mountains. Living room with kitchenette, two bedrooms with double bed, bathroom with two showers, separate toilet, and sunny balcony., key advantages: nice, comfortable, relaxing, 1 living/family room with dining area, , kitchenette, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, The unit is located near the edge of the village,
We, the Rieder family, are looking forward to your visit in our vacation apartments in Innzell. The apartments Hochmoor and Rauschberg have been popular with guests from all over the world since the 1970’s already. They are two cozy Bavarian apartments in quiet location, directly next to the nature reserve Hochmoor.
This apartment has room for up to five; it comes with a balcony with a great view of the peat bog and the Inzell mountains. It has a living room with kitchenette, two bedrooms with double bed, a bathroom with two showers, and a separate toilet.
For a fun stay, there’s also:
* breakfast and bread roll service, including newspaper
* badminton court and equipment
* basketball basket and ball
* garden house with terrace and gas barbecue, and large lawn with loungers
* cross-country skiing track nearly in front of the house
* local public transport stop just three minutes away
* mountain bike rental (on request, with instruction by and tours with the apartment owner)
* healthy moving: Nordic Walking with Frau Rieder, Nordic Walking-sticks on loan
* free horse carriage rides with Haflinger horses and chariot for four persons, guided by Frau Rieder
The apartments Hochmoor and Rauschberg have been popular with guests from all over the world since the 1970’s already. They are two cozy Bavarian apartments in quiet location, directly next to the nature reserve Hochmoor.
We aim to make the most beautiful time of the year an experience you will remember fondly. Many of our guests have been vacationing here for20 years, some having first come as young couple, later with child, and now with grandchildren.
Inzell and Inzell Card:
Inzell is worth a trip in every season! Use many leisure options in Inzell and the Chiemgau for free – as our guest, you will get the new Inzell Card Plus for free.
Your advantages with the card:
* more experiences
* fewer expenses
* use as much as you like
* valid during the whole stay
Examples of free fun it offers:
* indoor pool in the Badepark Inzell
* natural bathing lake in the Badepark Inzell
* inner-tubing on the Kesselalm
* three ski lifts for skiing on the Kesselalm
* Snowtubing on the Kesselalm
* ice skating in Eishalle Inzell rink
* mini golf and Pit Pat
* Pommern ski lift
* library in the Guests’ House
* sledge/toboggan rental at sledge track Rodelbahn Adlgass
* Hochfelln cable car, skiing
* Rauschbergbahn cable car
* Nature Museum Siegsdorf
* regional transport Upper Bavaria
* Chiemgau, Chiemsee, and Berchtesgadener Land
Driving Directions Salzburg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Salzburg Airport. From Salzburg Airport the distance to the unit at Ecker Straße 57, 83334 Inzell is about 31 km (19.3 miles), approximately a 34 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Inzell, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $59-$71 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 484 square feet
Additional Features: Television, Balcony, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
More travel info about Inzell: Inzell is a municipality in the district of Traunstein in Bavaria, Germany.