Vacation Apartment in Xanten - 753 sqft, quiet, central and beautiful location, tastefully decorated… #1650
The apartment has a floor size of 70 sq.m and comfortably accommodates up to three guests (or a fourth with an additional bed). It is centrally located at the park and has a large southerly terrace with a very nice view., key advantages: quiet, central and beautiful location, tastefully decorated and furnished, good beds, 1 large living/family room, 1 separate dining room, fully equipped kitchen, hallway, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Xanten, Walking distance into downtown Xanten is only 5 minutes, Garage,
Welcome at the vacation apartment Germann in Xanten on the Lower Rhine!
The apartment has a floor size of 70 sq.m and comfortably accommodates up to three guests (or a fourth with an additional bed). It is centrally located at the park and has a large southerly terrace with a very nice view.
* large living room, comfortably furnished with completely equipped kitchen
* two bedrooms
* bike storage space (garage)
* washing machine and dryer (use charged separately)
* non-smoking, no pets permitted
* bicycle tour guiding available on request (road or mountain bike)
The following features of the apartment are:
* Large living room, comfortably furnished with fully equipped kitchen
* two bedrooms
* Bicycle parking (garage)
* Washer and dryer (can be billed separately)
* Non smoking apartment
* no pets
* Bicycle tour company (road bike and mountain bike) on request
Surroundings, Excursions and Leisure Activities in Xanten:
* Mörmter monastery
* Xanten town hall
* Klever Tor gate in Xanten
* reconstructed amphitheater in the Archaeological Park in Xanten
* Gothic house at the market of Xanten, on the corner to the Kurfürstenstraße
* Roman Museum of the LVR in Xanten
* reconstructed Burginatiumtor gate in the Archaeological Park in Xanten
* harbor temple in the Archaeological Park in Xanten
* Xanten cathedral
* Krimhildmühle mill at the Nordwall in Xanten
* Uedemer Hochwald forest in Xanten-Marienbaum
* Freizeitzentrum Xanten amusement park on the Xantener Südsee lake
* archaeological excavations “Matrons’ Temple” in Xanten
* Nature Reserve Bislicher Insel
* Protestant church in Xanten
Driving Directions Düsseldorf Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Düsseldorf Airport. From Düsseldorf Airport the distance to the unit at Engelbert-Humperdinck-Str. 11, 46509 Xanten is about 61 km (38.1 miles), approximately a 45 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Xanten, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $106 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 753 square feet
Additional Features: Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Balcony, Outdoor Dining Area
More travel info about Xanten: Xanten is a historic town in the North Rhine-Westphalia state of Germany, located in the district of Wesel. Xanten is known for the Archaeological Park (one of the largest in the world), its medieval picturesque city center with Xanten Cathedral and many museums, its large man-made lake for various watersport activities as well as high standard of living.