Vacation Apartment in Ostercappeln - 517 sqft, pristine, quiet, modern (# 1606)
On the crest of the Wiehengebirge right on the "Wittekindsweg" trail is our 3-family house with a large garden. It is about 300 meters from the center of Ostercappeln with many hiking, biking trails and interesting sights. The area. Enjoy a tranquil, relaxing and active holiday., key advantages: pristine, quiet, modern, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, clean, , bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Ostercappeln is only 10 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Modern apartment on the top floor (48 sqm), right on the "Wittekindsweg" trail for a maximum of 2 people. It has a double bedroom and bay windows and additional bed on a sofa bed in the living room. Linen and towels included (1 towel per person possible to 7 nights, extra set a surcharge of 5 €). The cozy living room is equipped with a kitchenette, 4-burner stove, oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, microwave and HD-TV (82 inch). Shower and toilet. The garden has a sitting area, deck chairs, a beach chair and barbecue.
Location Münster Osnabrück Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Münster Osnabrück Airport. From Münster Osnabrück Airport the distance to the unit at Bergstrasse 27, 49179 Ostercappeln is about 60 km (37.5 miles), approximately a 45 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Ostercappeln, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $43-$45 for 1 person.
Unit Size: 517 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
Ostercappeln is in the nature park Terravita in the Wiehengebirge / Teutoburg Forest and is one of the largest nature reserves in Germany. 70% of the park area consists of forests with diverse and sometimes rare plants. There a number of hiking and walking opportunities.
On the park premises the following quiet periods apply: nights from 22:00 to 7:00 o'clock, noon, from 13:00 to 15:00 o'clock. The entry and exit is not possible during those times. Vehicles can park at a designated parking space in front of the park.
Discover Ostercappeln and local activities:
* Freizeitpark Kronensee 4 km / 0 km
* Wassersportzentrum Alfsee 29 km / 28 km
* Naturpark Dümmersee 28 km / 24 km
* Venne: Alte Wassermühle (with Dorfmuseum) 7 km / 5 km
* Dinosaurierspuren von Barkhausen 18 km / 20 km
* Bad Essen: historical Marktplatz (Fachwerkhäuser) 10 km / 12 km
* Naturschutzzentrum Schäferhof am Dümmer 23 km / 19 km
* Sternwarte Melle 23 km / 29 km
* Waldzoo Osnabrück 19 km / 24 km
* various churches and castles in the area
* Museum and Park Kalkriese 11 km / 9 km
* Tuchmachermuseum in Bramsche 22 km / 20 km
* Museum for Natur und Umwelt (with Planetarium) in Osnabrück
* Felix-Nußbaum Haus Osnabrück
* Industriemuseum Osnabrück
* Erich-Maria Remarque Haus Osnabrück
* Sole-Freibad in Bad Essen 10 km / 12 km
* Badesee im Freizeitpark Kronensee 4 km / 0 km
* Freizeitbad Hallenbad Bramsche 23 km / 21 km mit Varustherme
* Nettebad Osnabrück (Erlebnisbad) 16 km / 19 km
* Erlebnis-Hallenbad with Riesenrutsche and Solebereich in Espelkamp 32 km / 34 km
to the apartments FW1 and FW 2 in the Bergstraße 27 49179 Ostercappeln: A1 2 between OS-HB, exit Bramsche towards Minden / Bad Essen, after the sign turn left into the Bergstraße. Continue right into the dead end
From Osnabrück, or A 33 left on the B51 towards Diepholz, exit towards Ostercappeln towards Schwagstorf, turn left towards Schwagstorf, just before Ortsausgang /grünes Schild LVM) right up into the Bergstraße to the degree continues right into the dead end.
More travel info about Ostercappeln: Ostercappeln is a municipality in the district of Osnabrueck, in Lower Saxony, Germany. It is situated in the Wiehengebirge, approx. 15 km northeast of Osnabrueck.