Vacation Apartment in Ostercappeln - 538 sqft, pristine, quiet (# 1605)
On the crest of the Wiehengebirge right on the "Wittekindsweg" trail is our 3-family house with a large garden. It is about 300 meters from the center of Ostercappeln with many hiking, biking trails and interesting sights. The area. Enjoy a tranquil, relaxing and active holiday., key advantages: pristine, quiet, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, , bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Ostercappeln is only 5 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Apartment 1 is located (about 50 m²) on the second floor of the house with a balcony and offering a magnificent view of the Norddeutsche Tiefebene.
* Kitchen with dining area and comfortable sofa bed, CD radio, HD TV,
* Kitchenette with refrigerator, 4-burner stove, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker
* Double bedroom, new 7-zone mattress, beds made ??up on arrival, shutters
* Bathroom with shower, 1 towel per person for 7 nights (on request extra set for 5 €).
* Balcony with garden furniture and distant view.
* Garden with seating, loungers, beach chairs and barbecue
Location Münster Osnabrück Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Münster Osnabrück Airport. From Münster Osnabrück Airport the distance to the unit at Bergstraße 27, 49179 Ostercappeln is about 60 km (37.5 miles), approximately a 45 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Ostercappeln, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $65-$53 for 2 persons. Savings of € 3 per night for stays of 30 days and longer.
Unit Size: 538 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
Ostercappeln is in the nature park Terravita in the Wiehengebirge / Teutoburg Forest and is one of the largest nature reserves in Germany. 70% of the park area consists of forests with diverse and sometimes rare plants. There a number of hiking and walking opportunities.
Discover Ostercappeln and local activities:
* Freizeitpark Kronensee 4 km / 0 km
* Wassersportzentrum Alfsee 29 km / 28 km
* Naturpark Dümmersee 28 km / 24 km
* Venne: Alte Wassermühle (with Dorfmuseum) 7 km / 5 km
* Dinosaurierspuren von Barkhausen 18 km / 20 km
* Bad Essen: historical Marktplatz (Fachwerkhäuser) 10 km / 12 km
* Naturschutzzentrum Schäferhof am Dümmer 23 km / 19 km
* Sternwarte Melle 23 km / 29 km
* Waldzoo Osnabrück 19 km / 24 km
* various churches and castles in the area
* Museum and Park Kalkriese 11 km / 9 km
* Tuchmachermuseum in Bramsche 22 km / 20 km
* Museum for Natur und Umwelt (with Planetarium) in Osnabrück
* Felix-Nußbaum Haus Osnabrück
* Industriemuseum Osnabrück
* Erich-Maria Remarque Haus Osnabrück
* Sole-Freibad in Bad Essen 10 km / 12 km
* Badesee im Freizeitpark Kronensee 4 km / 0 km
* Freizeitbad Hallenbad Bramsche 23 km / 21 km mit Varustherme
* Nettebad Osnabrück (Erlebnisbad) 16 km / 19 km
* Erlebnis-Hallenbad with Riesenrutsche and Solebereich in Espelkamp 32 km / 34 km
to the apartments FW1 and FW 2 in the Bergstraße 27 49179 Ostercappeln: A1 2 between OS-HB, exit Bramsche towards Minden / Bad Essen, after the sign turn left into the Bergstraße. Continue right into the dead end
From Osnabrück, or A 33 left on the B51 towards Diepholz, exit towards Ostercappeln towards Schwagstorf, turn left towards Schwagstorf, just before Ortsausgang /grünes Schild LVM) right up into the Bergstraße to the degree continues right into the dead end.
More travel info about Ostercappeln: Ostercappeln is a municipality in the district of Osnabrueck, in Lower Saxony, Germany. It is situated in the Wiehengebirge, approx. 15 km northeast of Osnabrueck.