Vacation Apartment in Moorgrund - 344 sqft, quiet location (# 1345) #1345
Our non-smoking vacation apartments are located in Witzelroda near Bad Salzungen, a settlement of the Moorgrund community. They are situated at the Southern edge of the village, with a great view of the Moorgrund heath and the Thuringian Forest. The apartments are on the Pummpälzweg, the fairy tale-trail between the Wartburg castle in Eisenach and the Frankenstein close by Bad Salzungen., key advantages: quiet location, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, The unit is located near the edge of the village, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
Our non-smoking vacation apartments are located in Witzelroda near Bad Salzungen, a settlement of the Moorgrund community. They are situated at the Southern edge of the village, with a great view of the Moorgrund heath and the Thuringian Forest.
Vacation apartment 1 is on the ground floor. It consists of a living/bed room with double bed, consoles, wardrobe, couch, TV, table and chairs, a kitchen with electric stove, fridge, coffee maker, tea kettle, microwave, toaster, and a bathroom with shower and toilet. Attached to the vacation apartment’s house is a garden with garden furniture in which you can relax after a strenuous hike or simply enjoy peace and quiet and the beauty of nature. You can park your car right in front of the building, on the property.
Location:Our vacation apartments are on the Pummpälzweg, from where you can reach many sights on day trips.
Here, a few of the possible excursions:
* Bad Salzungen with its saline works (with saline water of 27% concentration), the saline water pool with 32C warm water, the Burgsee (castle lake) and Kurhaus (spa building)
* Eisenach with the Wartburg castle in which the famous singer’s competition took place and which is now a world cultural heritage
* the waterfall of Trusetal, 50 m high, artificial, but wildly beautiful
* the Inselsberg (island mountain), probably the best-known mountain of the Thuringian Forest offering a magnificent view
* and the Rennsteig hiking path belonging to it, the oldest and longest high altitude path in Germany
* the crystal grotto in the potash mine of Merker
* and lots more things to experience, hiking, biking, and having fun
* and still more, with the new bike path between the Moorgrund heath and Bad Salzungen in the Werra valley
Driving Directions Erfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Erfurt Airport. From Erfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Schulgasse 8, 36433 Moorgrund is about 75 km (46.8 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 0 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Moorgrund, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $40-$44 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 344 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
More travel info about Moorgrund: Moorgrund is a municipality in the Wartburgkreis district of Thuringia, Germany. The community extends from Rennsteig untill the Werra lowland just outside Bad Salzungen.