Vacation Apartment in Boos - 807 sqft, antique furniture, nice yard with gazebo and barbecue (# 1240)
Our 2-5 person apartment of 75 sq.m. is situated in the heart of the Eifel region, surrounded by beautiful hiking trails in the middle of a wonderful landscape. It is ideal for a vacation far from stress, in the calm surroundings between the Ahr and Moselle rivers. The apartment is fully furnished and partly equipped with beautiful high-quality antique furniture. It has satellite TV and a radio. Fully furnished kitchen, two bedrooms, large dining room/living room, and bathroom., key advantages: antique furniture, nice yard with gazebo and barbecue, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
Our 2-5 person apartment of 75 sq.m. is situated in the heart of the Eifel region, surrounded by beautiful hiking trails in the middle of a wonderful landscape. It is ideal for a vacation far from stress, in the calm surroundings between the Ahr and Moselle rivers.
The apartment is fully furnished and partly equipped with beautiful high-quality antique furniture. It has satellite TV and a radio. Fully furnished kitchen, two bedrooms, large dining room/living room, and bathroom.
* large balcony towards South
* barbecue corner
* car parking
tractor rides for children, hiking for all around the Doppelmaar and look-out (25 m high), possibly with coffee break in afternoon or evening barbecue and bonfire, soccer lawn, table soccer, table tennis, pony riding and petting zoo.
Heating cost charged at cost.
On request, we deliver fresh breakfast rolls.
Included in rental price: dish rags, table cloths, towels and bed sheets, further costs and final cleaning.
Use of washing machine and dryer at fee.
Price for racing events at the Nürburgring on request.
Check-in/-out possible any time.
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Ackerweg 6, 56729 Boos is about 158 km (98.7 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 38 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Boos, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $78-$85 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 807 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Games
At the foot of the Schneeberg (“snow mountain”) at 575 m, between Mayen and Kelberg, in one of the most scenic areas of the Eifel. Schneeberg and Booser Doppelmaar developed in the latest ice age, 10,000 years ago.
The surroundings of Boos have something to offer for every taste:
* Booser Eifelturm and Doppelmaare (0 min.)
* Nürburgring and adventure world(5 min.)
* Mayen with Genovevaburg castle and the annual castle festival (15 min.)
* Vulkanpark Osteifel (volcano park East Eifel, 0 min.)
* Freibad Kelberg (open-air pool, 5 min.)
* Schloss Bürresheim castle in Nette valley/Mayen (25 min.)
* Eifelmaare between Ulmen and Daun (20 min.)
* Deer and wild boar park Daun (25 min.)
* Summer sledge course Daun (25 min.)
* Cochem/Mosel with Moselle tours, adventure pool (40 min.)
* Burg Manderscheid castle (50 min.)
* Burg Eltz bei Münstermaifeld castle (35 min.)
* Burg Pyrmont castle near Roes/Eifel (30 min.)
* Laacher See lake with monastery Maria Laach and nature museum (25 min.)
* Riedener Waldsee forest lake (30 min.)
* Monreal near Mayen (15 min.)
* Vulkaneifelwanderweg (volcano Eifel hiking path) Mayen-Boos-Ulmen with many natural and scenic beauties well-worth seeing (0 min.)
* Sieben Dörfer Wanderweg (seven villages hiking path)
* pilgrim church St. Jost (20 min.)
* Wacholder Wanderweg (juniper hiking path, 15 min.)
* Deutsches Schieferbergerk (German shale mine, 15 min.)
More travel info about Boos: Boos is a municipality in the district of Mayen-Koblenz in Rhineland-Palatinate, western Germany.