Vacation Apartment in Münchweiler an der Rodalb - 646 sqft, nice, central, modern (# 1188) #1188
Our apartment in quiet location in Münchweiler an der Rodalb offers you a chance to relax and recover right in the heart of the Palatinate forest. The Gräfensteiner Land with the towns Rodalben, Münchweiler a. d. Rodalb, Merzalben, Leimen, Clausen and Donsieders is a proper paradise for hikers and bicyclists in the Südwestpfalz area., key advantages: nice, central, modern, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Münchweiler an der Rodalb is only 5 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
Our apartment in quiet location in Münchweiler an der Rodalb offers you a chance to relax and recover right in the heart of the Palatinate forest. The Gräfensteiner Land with the towns Rodalben, Münchweiler a. d. Rodalb, Merzalben, Leimen, Clausen and Donsieders is a proper paradise for hikers and bicyclists in the Südwestpfalz (Southwestern Palatinate) area.
The apartment is located on the ground floor of the house and has a floor area of 56 sq.m. Kitchen, shower/toilet, living area, dining area, bedroom with double bed and additional bed to put in living area is available.
* Kitchen with higher quality-equipment
* dining room with view of Münchweiler an der Rodalb
* living area with satellite TV, radio
Pick-up service, anti-allergen bed sheets, bed sheets, separate entrance, bike, dishwashing machine, towels, children’s bed, non –smoking, parking spot, additional bed, TV in room
The vacation apartment is located at the quiet edge of the tourism community Münchweiler a. d. Rodalb in the Südwestpfalz area, with 3000 inhabitants. It’s just 500 m to the village center. The train station is just 600 m away. The village has three doctors, 1 dentist, pharmacy, butcher’s, bakery, post office, banks, grocery stores, restaurants, tennis hall, horse riding facility, sports facilities, shooting range, bowling alleys, and more.
Our apartment in quiet location in Münchweiler an der Rodalb offers you a chance to relax and recover right in the heart of the Palatinate forest. The Gräfensteiner Land with the towns Rodalben, Münchweiler a. d. Rodalb, Merzalben, Leimen, Clausen and Donsieders is a proper paradise for hikers and bicyclists in the Südwestpfalz area.
Directly from the apartment, you can start on hiking or biking tours or visit one of the popular destinations for excursions in the surrounding area. Hiking on the more demanding Rodalber Felswanderweg (rock hike trail; the first certified quality trail of the Palatinate), the Münchweil high altitude hiking trail or the Gräfenstein circle path is a special outdoors experience. Vom the keep of the castle Gräfenstein, the landmark of the region Gräfensteiner Land, you can enjoy a wide view, all the way into the adjacent Alsace.
It’s also just 13 km to other popular destinations for excursions, such as the Dynamikum (a museum not to watch, but to try things out yourself, in Pirmasens, 9 km) or the Dahn rock country (Dahner Felsenland) with its bizarre rock formations and castles.
The wine and grape paradise of the Southern Wine Road can be reached in 30 minutes. Our French friends in the Alsace are just 25 km away from the vacation apartment.
Events in 2011:
* Erlebnispark Teufelstisch Hinterweidenthal: open daily in summer 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
* all-year: German Shoe Museum Hauenstein, Mo-Sun 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
* AVD - Histo - Monte Pirmasens, Exerzierplatz on February 17, 2011
* Maibockfest Münchweiler an der Rodalb on April 30, 2011
* Gräfensteiner Wanderwoche (hiking week) from May 16 to 21 ,2011
* Rodalber Wandertag (hiking day) on May 22, 2011
* Kienholzfest Münchweiler an der Rodalb 10. - 12. June 2011
* Brunnengässelfest Merzalben 24. - 26. June 2011
* Grünesputschefest Rodalben 13. - 14. August 2011
* Medieval Spectaculum castle ruin Gräfenstein Merzalben 27. - 28. Sept. 2011
* 6. Pfälzerwald-Marathon Pirmasens 9. - 11. Sept. 2011
* 22. Rodalber Hiking Marathon on 24.Sept. 2011
* Gräfensteiner Wanderwoche (hiking week) 17. - 22. Oktober 2011
How to Get Here by Car:
* from the North: B48, Johanniskreuz - Leimen - Merzalben - Münchweiler
* from the West and East; A6 to exit KL-West, B270 towards Pirmasens, B10 towards Landau, exit Münchweiler
* from the South: B10 to exit Münchweiler, north, B270 towards Kaiserslautern
* from the Southwest: A8, A62 towards Pirmasens, B10 towards Landau, exit Münchweiler
How to Get Here by Train:
* Kaiserslautern - Pirmasens-Nord - Münchweiler a.d. Rodalb
* Zweibrücken - Pirmasens-Nord - Münchweiler a.d.Rodalb
* Landau/Pfalz - Annweiler - Hinterweidenthal - Münchweiler a.d.Rodalb
Driving Directions Zweibrücken Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Zweibrücken Airport. From Zweibrücken Airport the distance to the unit at Kreuzberg 10, 66981 Münchweiler an der Rodalb is about 30 km (18.7 miles), approximately a 29 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Münchweiler an der Rodalb, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $43-$47 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 646 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Television, Satellite TV
More travel info about Muenchweiler an der Rodalb: Muenchweiler an der Rodalb is a municipality in Suedwestpfalz district, in Rhineland-Palatinate, western Germany.