The apartment offers 30 sqm with a 12 sqm large terrace in south-eastern exposure. This apartment is very roomy, thanks to modern furnishings and high ceilings which not only make it look very spacious, but also let it offer more space than one might think. Through the dressing room you get into the large nicely-lit daylight bathroom with shower / tub and toilet. Dining room with fully equipped kitchenette; single bed in the living room sleeping area and sofa bed. The balcony is the ideal additional summer room. Free wifi., key advantages: free wifi, fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, , upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Lorsch, , There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
The apartment is 30 sq.m. in size, with a 12 sq.m. large terrace in south-east exposure.
This apartment looks nicely spacious, thanks to its contemporary furnishings and high ceilings, it is bigger than one might think.
Through the dressing room you come into a large bright daylight-lit bathroom with shower / tub and toilet. Dining room with kitchenette, fully equipped. Single bed in the living/sleeping area and sofa bed.
The balcony makes for an ideal additional “summer room.”
Free wifi internet connection.
At a Glance:
* 35 sq.m. on the upper floor, room for up to 3 guests
* fully equipped kitchenette with microwave, toaster, coffee maker and tea kettle
* flat screen, satellite TV and DVD player
* free wifi internet connection
* Price includes bed sheets and towels
* Additional cost for final cleaning, charged depending on size of apartment and length of stay
* Prices stated valid from a stay of 3 days on; cost for 1-2 nights on request
* For longer-term stays, we will gladly make you an individual offer.
* Fees for repairmen will be charged per person, inclusive of all pertinent fees
* bike rental: EUR 2,50 up to 3 hours, EUR 5,00 per day
* pets only on request, fee per day EUR 3,00 (exclusive of pet food)
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Nibelungenstrasse 76, 64653 Lorsch is about 51 km (31.8 miles), approximately a 30 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Lorsch, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $80-$93 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 398 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Garden, Sofabed
.. Our apartments are individually designed. Everyone will find something here, fully furnished with all the bells and whistles, just to feel good ...
.... between Frankfurt - located between Darmstadt, Mannheim and Heidelberg. Located centrally in the Rhine-Main area and the Rhein-Neckar-Triangle, Lorsch is in the "Nibelungen Land", a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A stone's throw from Heppenheim, Bensheim, Weinheim, Worms...
Our services for you:
Use for a fee:
* Bicycle Rental - 5EUR per day
* 3 Nordic walking sticks rental - 3EUR per day
* Cleaning Service
* washing machine and dryer
We also provide you free of charge:
* wireless Internet connection
* laundry room
* iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner
More travel info about Lorsch: Lorsch is a town in Hesse, about 60 km south of Frankfurt. The town, which is described as The Gateway to the Bergstrasse, actually lies about 5 km west of the Bergstrasse in the Rhine rift, just west of the Odenwald between Darmstadt to the north and Mannheim to the south. Lorsch is well known for the Lorsch Abbey, which has been named a World Heritage Site. Other sites of note to see while in Lorsch include the Lorsch Museum Center (check out the exhibits on monastic history and culture), the Wattenheimer Bridge, and Benedictine herb gardens at the Lorsch Abbey.