With about 50 square meters and 2.50 meter high ceilings, the apartment for 1-5 persons combines spaciousness and comfort factor. The living and sleep quarters are characterized by natural wood and rattan, finished with real wood parquet. Equipped with a double bed and one single bed, plus a large sofa bed offering extra space for 2 additional visitors. Large kitchen fully equipped, including dishwasher. Beautiful daylight bathroom with shower / tub and toilet. In summer, the balcony area with easterly exposure invites you to relax. Free wifi., key advantages: free wifi, fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Lorsch, , There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Apartment with some 50 square meters and 2.50 meters high ceilings, combining spaciousness and comfort factor.
The living and sleeping areas are shaped by natural wood and rattan, finished with real wood parquet.
Equipped with a double bed and one single bed, plus a large sofa bed offering extra space for 2 more.
Large fully-equipped kitchen, including dishwasher.
Beautiful daylight-lit bathroom with shower / tub and toilet.At a Glance:
* some 50 sq.m. on the upper floor, room for up to 5 guests
* fully equipped kitchen with baking oven, dishwashing machine, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and tea kettle
* flat screen, satellite TV and DVD player
* free wifi internet connection
* Price includes bed sheets and towels
* Additional cost for final cleaning, charged depending on size of apartment and length of stay
* Prices stated valid from a stay of 3 days on; cost for 1-2 nights on request
* For longer-term stays, we will gladly make you an individual offer.
* Fees for repairmen will be charged per person, inclusive of all pertinent fees
* bike rental: EUR 2,50 up to 3 hours, EUR 5,00 per day
* pets only on request, fee per day EUR 3,00 (exclusive of pet food)
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Nibelungenstrasse 76, 64653 Lorsch is about 51 km (31.8 miles), approximately a 30 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Lorsch, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $102-$115 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 603 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Garden, Sofabed
.. Our apartments are individually designed. Everyone will find something here, fully furnished with all the bells and whistles, just to feel good ...
.... between Frankfurt - located between Darmstadt, Mannheim and Heidelberg. Located centrally in the Rhine-Main area and the Rhein-Neckar-Triangle, Lorsch is in the "Nibelungen Land", a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A stone's throw from Heppenheim, Bensheim, Weinheim, Worms...
Our services for you:
Use for a fee:
* Bicycle Rental - 5EUR per day
* 3 Nordic walking sticks rental - 3EUR per day
* Cleaning Service
* washing machine and dryer
We also provide you free of charge:
* wireless Internet connection
* laundry room
* iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner
More travel info about Lorsch: Lorsch is a town in Hesse, about 60 km south of Frankfurt. The town, which is described as The Gateway to the Bergstrasse, actually lies about 5 km west of the Bergstrasse in the Rhine rift, just west of the Odenwald between Darmstadt to the north and Mannheim to the south. Lorsch is well known for the Lorsch Abbey, which has been named a World Heritage Site. Other sites of note to see while in Lorsch include the Lorsch Museum Center (check out the exhibits on monastic history and culture), the Wattenheimer Bridge, and Benedictine herb gardens at the Lorsch Abbey.