Vacation Apartment in Bamberg - 603 sqft, located in one of the most attractive parts of Bamberg's historical…
Located in one of the loveliest parts of Bamberg's historic old city, this 1-bedroom apartment is best suited to a single traveler or couple. The apartment is equipped with DSL, satellite TV, and a washing machine. You will love the access to the yard and garden even in the heart of the city., key advantages: located in one of the most attractive parts of Bamberg's historical old town, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Bamberg, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Our beautifully decorated vacation apartments are located in one of the most attractive parts of Bamberg's historical old town. All apartments have separate entrances and are fully equipped with a satellite TV, radio, telephone, DSL, safe, large beds, bicycles (upon request), and a washing machine. The kitchens are equipped with tableware, a coffee machine, stove, microwave oven, grill, a refrigerator, toaster, and kitchen towels. In total, four different apartments are available with sizes ranging from 194 to 602 square feet and from 30 to 60 € per day.
Location Nuremberg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Nuremberg Airport. From Nuremberg Airport the distance to the unit at Judenstrasse 11, 96049 Bamberg is about 60 km (37.5 miles), approximately a 51 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bamberg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $97-$100 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 603 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Garden, Telephone, Alarm Clock, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
Bamberg, located in a valley, is a unique town which was declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The old town is a testimony to the time dominated by monasteries. Both the Brückenrathaus, a special town hall, and the beer cellar can be reached on foot.
Discover Bamberg and local activities:
* Stadtrundfahrt Bamberger Bahn 6-Hügel-Tour
* Bamberg with Gondola tour
* Bamberg via boatff
* E.T.A. – Hofmann – Theater
* Bamberger Symphoniker
* Sprachinstitut Treffpunkt
* Nearby towns include Nuremberg, Bayreuth, and Coburg. The unique landscape of the Franconian Switzerland starts in front of the city gates. And Banz and the Baroque pilgrimage church of the barocke Wallfahrtskirche are not that far.
* Fränkische Schweiz
* Schloß Seehof bei Memmelsdorf
* Schloß Weißenstein in Pommersfelden
* Kloster Banz bei Lichtenfels
* Wallfahrtskirche Vierzehnheiligen
* ObermainTherme Kurthermalbad in Staffelstein
* Rothenburg ob der Tauber
* Nürnberg with Altstadt and Christkindlesmarkt
* Bayreuth with Wagnerfestspielen
* Konzerte der Bamberger Symphoniker (in August)
* Bundesligaspiele der Bamberger Basketballer
* Domplatz Open Air in June
* Calderon Festspiele in Alten Hofhaltung in June
* Sandkerwa in the Altstadt in August
* Kabaretttage September in Dezember
* Krippenweg and Weihnachtsmarkt in Dezember
More travel info about Bamberg: Bamberg, located in Bavaria, sits on the Regnitz River and is one of the few cities in Germany that was not destroyed by World War II bombings. The Old Town of Bamberg is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, primarily because of its authentic medieval appearance. Bamberg offers many interesting sights, including the Cathedral (1237), a late Romanesque building with four grand towers and with the tombs of emperor Henry II and Pope Clement II; the Alte Hofhaltung, residence of the bishops in the 16th and 17th centuries; the Neue Residenz, residence of the bishops after the 17th century; the Old Town Hall (1386), built in the middle of the Regnitz River; and Klein-Venedig ("Little Venice"), a colony of picturesque fishermen's houses from the 19th century along one side of the Regnitz River.