Vacation Apartment in Garmisch-Partenkirchen - 1012 sqft, nice, clean, relaxing (# 965)
Our two houses in the Garmisch part of town are located at the quiet forest edge, at higher elevation. It is only a few minutes’ walk to the Garmisch town center; five minutes of driving get skiers and hikers to the mountain railways. The most beautiful hiking paths to the Kramerplateau trail start right at the house., key advantages: nice, clean, relaxing, 1 large living/family room, 1 separate dining room, fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Garmisch-Partenkirchen is only 20 minutes,
Comfort during your vacation is guaranteed thanks to the separate living room with cable TV, fitted kitchen with dishwashing machine and partly with microwave, two bathrooms/toilets, balcony or terrace and, of course, the great view of the Zugspitze mountains. The vacation apartments have been newly built and are equipped with furniture in solid wood. They come in sizes from 45 to 150 sq.m and with 1 to 3 bedrooms, offering space for 2 to 10 guests.
Vacation Apartment Kramer offers:
* ~94 sq.m., three bedrooms
* bathroom with shower and toilet
* fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer-combo
* 4-hob stove with baking oven and microwave
* dishwashing machine
* dining room
* living/bed room
* balcony towards South with view of the Zugspitze
* cable TV
Our Service in Garmisch:
We offer the following services to our guests; should you need anything more, don’t hesitate to ask.
* washing machine and dryer
* initial set of bed sheets
* children and family friendly
* children’s cot and high chair on request
* pets permitted
* sledge rental
* breakfast service on request
* in-between cleaning available
* additional bed sheets on request
* planning of tour programs
* social evenings
* garages / parking spots
* shopping service before arrival
* transfer service
* babysitting available
* bike rental
* fitness room/gym
* hobby room with games corner
* PC rental
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Almhüttenweg 2-4, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen is about 138 km (86.2 miles), approximately a 1 hour 32 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Garmisch-Partenkirchen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $152-$251 for 2 persons. Ask owner about longer stay discounts!
Unit Size: 1012 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Cable TV, Balcony, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
Our two vacation houses are located in the Garmisch district, in quiet surroundings of the forest edge and at higher elevations. It is only a few minutes’ walk to the Garmisch town center; five minutes of driving get skiers and hikers to the mountain railways. The most beautiful hiking paths to the Kramerplateau trail start right at the house.
Your Stay in Garmisch
Our houses are in ideal starting point for hikers or mountain bikers looking to go on tour around the Karwendel- and Wetterstein mountains.
How to Get to Garmisch:
* BAB A95 Munich-Garmisch until the end of the autobahn, then B2 towards Oberau
* into the Farchand tunnel and right onto B23 towards Grainau/Fernpass
* on the Burgstrasse to Garmisch, right before the bridge over the Loisach
* right onto Loisachstrasse following the river at the large intersection with traffic lights
* and right again at the next bridge, onto Maximilianstrasse.
* Continue to the sports ground (main entrance), where you should turn right again on to Almhüttenweg. It’s the first house on the right
More travel info about Garmisch-Partenkirchen: Garmisch-Partenkirchen is a lovely town in southern Bavaria and a great destination if you’re a hiker or skier, or just want to surround yourself with gorgeous Alpine scenery. Don’t miss the spectacular view from the Zugspitze: at 2,962 meters, it’s Germany’s tallest mountain. The town is served by the A95 Autobahn (motorway), and has railway connections to Munich, Innsbruck, Reutte, and the Zugspitze itself. The views of the majestic peak from the town are especially spectacular, and several accessible hiking trails cover both the lower and higher elevations. In addition to skiing and hiking, you may wish to visit the historic cobblestoned Ludwigstrasse, which invites you to stroll, linger, shop and to have a meal in one of the numerous Bavarian guesthouses and restaurants. Other notable points of interest include the Werdenfels Castle, where accused witches were held, tried, and executed at theturn of the 16th century, the King's House on Schachen, the Partnach Gorge, and Wank Mountain.