Vacation Apartment in Oberhausen - stylishly furnished, large backyard (# 600)
You will love the large garden area to which you will have access during your stay in this stylish apartment. Up to 4 guests can stay here comfortably, and the unit comes with 2 TVs with cable, a microwave, and ground floor access., key advantages: stylishly furnished, large backyard, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Oberhausen, Walking distance into downtown Oberhausen is only 1 minutes,
Our friendly furnished apartments, 55 square meters, for up to 4 people, located on the ground floor with separate entrance and is surrounded by a beautiful 1,000 m² large garden. It has a spacious kitchen / living room, living/bed room, hallway and modern bathroom.
* 1 living room (25sqm) with two double beds (can also be separated into single beds)
* 1 large, fully equipped kitchen (18 sqm)
* 1 bathroom with bathtub
We can provide towels and bed sheets (EUR 3.50 per person). For long-term stays of one month or longer, we offer a laundry service (EUR 4 per washing).
* 2 TVs with cable connection (bedroom and kitchen)
* Radio with CD player
* Internet access in planning
* Ceran stove top
* convection baking oven
* dishwashing machine
* microwave with barbecue function
* fridge with freezer compartment
* extractor hood
* coffee maker with pads
* coffee maker
* tea kettle
* Stay 14 nights, pay 12
* Stay 21 nights, pay 18
Location Düsseldorf Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Düsseldorf Airport. From Düsseldorf Airport the distance to the unit at Thüringer Straße 30, 46149 Oberhausen is about 33 km (20.6 miles), approximately a 24 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Oberhausen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $80-$76 for 4 persons. Stay 14 nights and pay only 12! Stay 21 nights and pay only for 18!
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
This apartment, located in the district of Oberhausen-Buschhausen, is ideal for guests who want to explore the industrial heritage of the Ruhr. Visitors or guests who want to stay in our city for professional reasons (assembly, seminars, conferences) are welcome, too, of course.
Neighboring cities such as the “cultural capital” Essen, Duisburg, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Bottrop, Dinslaken can be reached quickly, whether by car, bus, or train. The nicely expanded bike paths make it possible to also go on nice bike tours to the next cities. You can reach the CentrO by bus in about 8 minutes, by bike in about20.
Culture and Sightseeing in Oberhausen and surroundings:
* Tree-2-Tree (rope course at the Gasometer)
* Movie Park in Bottrop-Kirchhellen
* Schloss Oberhausen at the Kaisergarten
* Metronom-Theater Oberhausen
* World Cultural Heritage Zeche Zollverein in Essen
* Landschaftspark (landscape park) Duisburg-Nord
* Niebuhrg Musical Show Theater
* Halona revier art studio offering art classes for "Industrial Photography" and "painting".
How to Get Here:Red Route:
* Exit 9 "Oberhausen-Buschhausen," left towards Buschhausener Straße (L215)
* After some 1.4 km at the intersection Thüringer/Friesen/Mecklenburger Straße, turn left "Green" Route:
* Exit 11 "Oberhausen-Holten" to the left (or straight, if coming from Mülheim) towards Oberhausen-Sterkrade
* Follow the road some 1.4 km to the to the Mecklenburger Straße, then turn right
* Go straight through the intersection Thüringer/Friesen/Mecklenburger Straße
Taking either route, the apartment will be located on the right, across and to the side from the Luther church.
/pTaking either route, the apartment will be located on the right, across and to the side from the Luther church.
More travel info about Oberhausen: Oberhausen is a Ruhr Area city, located on the Emscher River between Duisburg and Essen. Established in 1954, the annual International Short Film Festival Oberhausen is a highlight of the cultural life in Oberhausen. Visitors may also want to check out the Corpus Christi Sterkrade Fair, which is the largest street fair in Europe. For those interested in the industrial history of the Ruhr area, the Gasometer Oberhausen is a must-see site, as it is an anchor point of the European Route of Industrial Heritage.