Vacation Apartment in Bad Hindelang - completely renovated, nicely furnished (# 502)
Haus Silberberg (Silver Mountain House) is located right at the foot of the Iseler, just a minute of walking from the 6-person chair lift and the children’s snow world. It was completely renovated and refurbished in 2008., key advantages: completely renovated, nicely furnished, kitchenette, ski room, children room, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting,
Vacation right on the skiing slope in the highest-altitude mountain village in Germany
Haus Silberberg was completely renovated in 2008 and newly furnished. The four vacation apartments with sunny southern terraces or balconies are inviting places for rests in your home away from home without losing sight of the action on the skiing slope.
We, the property owners, don’t live in the same house, but you can get our assistance if you should happen to need it.
All four non-smoking apartments are equipped with:
* a comfortable corner couch made of leather
* a well-equipped kitchenette with mini-dishwasher, ceramic stovetop, microwave and Liebherr fridge
* WMF coffee makers using coffee pads
* solid wood parquet flooring
* new beds with high-quality mattresses and down quilts
* 32 inch flat screen TV with satellite reception
* alarm radio with connection for MP3 player
* room safe
* renovated bathrooms with shower, toilet. Hair dryer
* car parking spot
* heated ski storage room
* great view of the Iseler ski slopes
Two of the apartments offer a separate children’s room with a bunk bed; the other two are 1-room apartments, but well organized so as to offer quiet corners.
* Apartments 11 & 21 are for 2-3 guests
* Apartments 12 & 22 are for 2-4 guests
Unfortunately, we cannot offer rooms for guests who want to travel with their pets.
High-quality hotel bed sheets, cozy towels, dishrags and table cloths are provided as a matter of course.
Prices / Further Info:
* additional child (born later than 2006) each EUR 5/day
* additional child (born between 1996 and 2005) each EUR 10/day
* additional adult each EUR 30/day
* Long-term rental prices on request
* Prices do not include tourist tax (at time of writing EUR 2.90/day for adults, EUR 1.40/day for children)
* Prices include bed sheets, towels, car parking and final cleaning
* Check-in after 4 p.m., check-out before 11 a.m.
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Gundstraße 3, 87541 Bad Hindelang is about 188 km (117.5 miles), approximately a 1 hour 59 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bad Hindelang, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $95-$132 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Balcony, Alarm Clock
Haus Silberberg (Silver Mountain House) is located right at the foot of the Iseler, just a minute of walking from the 6-person chair lift and the children’s snow world.
How To Get Here:By train:
To Sonthofen railway station, on by bus or taxi.
* On autobahn A7 towards Füssen
* Take exit Wertach and continue towards Wertach, from Unterjoch to Oberjoch. In Oberjoch, turn in direction Tannheimer Tal and take first right to Oberjoch.
* Haus Silberberg is the second house on the left.
Things To Do:
* Skiing area Oberjoch, well-known family slopes with nine lifts and 6-person chair lift, snow-making equipment, alpine huts with restaurant and children’s snow land.
* hiking in winter as in summer
* diverse bike paths
* toboggan run Hindelang
* 42 km of cross-country skiing trails reaching as far as Tannheimer valley
* Salewa secured climbing route on the Iseler
* slopestylepark at the Schwandenlift
* Nordic Walking
* horse-carriage rides
* mud baths
… and much more!
Oberjoch is located at an altitude of 1200 m and Germany’s highest alpine and skiing village. Its unique air free of allergens, of equally as high purity as the water are a pleasure for any health-conscious active visitor.
The area is a paradise for hikers in summer, and the perfect ski area for the whole family in winter. Not only alpine skiers will move to their heart’s content – the winter hiking trails, cross-country skiing runs and comfortable mountain huts and restaurants will enchant every visitor. Ski area, shops and restaurants are all easily reached on foot, so that there is no need to drive by car.
Hindelang Plus offers our guests a number of free services:
* free rides on the Hindelang lifts and mountain railways
* free entry to the children’s snow land
* free parking within the city limits
* free entrance to the Allgäulino
* free bus travel
* free entry to Hindeland swimming pool
* … and more
More travel info about Bad Hindelang: Bad Hindelang is a market town in the southern part of Bavaria. The town features a pleasant, healing climatic, and since 2001, the Kneipp Spa Resort has been in operation here. It is located in the Ostrach Valley along the historic road salt, the course of which is maintained by the Bundesstrasse 308. Cultural and historical resources of note in Bad Hindelang include its churches and the Hinterstein Carriage Museum.