Vacation Apartment in Düsseldorf - 377 sqft, recently renovated, quietly located (# 494)
This lovely apartment has been recently renovated and is located in a historic building on a quiet street. Since it can only accommodate 3 guests, this apartment is best suited for business travelers or small family groups. Walking distance to the city center is less than 15 minutes., key advantages: recently renovated, quietly located, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Düsseldorf, Walking distance into downtown Düsseldorf is only 12 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
* 2 single beds that can be combined as a double (includes allergy-free linen)
* 2 closets
* Extendable table with 4 chairs
* CD/Tape player, radio
* Digital TV with over 20 channels
* Fold-out chair-bed 1.8 m x 0.8 m lying area
* Cot available
* Automatic shutter
* Kitchenette with sink
* Refrigerator with freezer
* Coffee and electric kettle
* Dishes, glasses and cutlery, kitchen utensils
* Combination microwave oven (convection and grill)
* 2 plate stove-top and steam hood
* WC with washbasin
* Large shower 90cm x 90cm
Advantages of living in the Lessing apartment:
* You live centrally but also quietly
* You have more space than typical hotel rooms.
* Plenty of comfort and beautiful surroundings at a fair price, room temperature is always pleasant, even during the high heat of summer.
* A separate entrance, bell (and intercom) with door opener and mailbox make you completely independent.
* After a tiring day or an extensive shopping tour, relax in the nearby park, take a tram to the Old City, or swim a few laps in the nearby pool.
* The apartment has a private safe where you can deposit your valuables.
* If you do not want to cook your breakfast by yourself, you can just go over to the bakery. There you will receive at coffee and sandwiches as early as 7:00.
Location Düsseldorf Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Düsseldorf Airport. From Düsseldorf Airport the distance to the unit at Lessingstraße 55, 40227 Düsseldorf is about 10 km (6.2 miles), approximately a 18 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Düsseldorf, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $81-$285 for 1 person. During fair times, pricing is higher
Unit Size: 377 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Safe, Sofabed
Central location offers access to: Public parking
Taxi stand and kiosk (open until 10 PM) around the corner
2-4 minute walk: 2 Stehcafé bakeries, a pharmacy, flower shop, hairdresser, laundry service, tram (towards Old Town, the exhibition grounds, main railway station ...)
about 3 minutes: Post and Postbank with ATM
5 minutes walk: the Volksgarten (former BUGA site), a beautiful park, perfect for a stroll or jog, several restaurants
10 minutes walk from the main railway station by train, S-Bahn, U-Bahn and buses in all directions
10-15 minutes drive by car to the fairgrounds. With public transportation, approximately 20 minutes
20 minutes walk to King Avenue and the old town, or 10 minutes by tram
approximately 10 minutes by tram to the University
approximately 10 minutes to the Heinrich-Hertz Vocational College
More travel info about Duesseldorf: Duesseldorf is one of the economic centers of Western Germany, located in the densely populated Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan area, which has more than 10 million inhabitants. The city is famous for its nightlife, carnival, events, shopping, fashion, and trade fairs, like the Boot Messe (famous for boats and watersports). Every year more than 4 million people visit the Kirmes summer festival. Noteworthy destinations include the old city, which features Heinrich Heine's birthplace, the Schlossturm (Castle Tower), St. Andreas Church, and Neander Church. There is also the Rhine Promenade, a river walk bordering the old city, and the Media Harbor, which offers some architectural points of interest. Additionally, Dusseldorf boasts an array of other things to do and see ranging from breweries to museums.