Vacation Apartment in Büdingen - 700 sqft, recently renovated, beautiful forest location (# 489)
The kitchenette in this lovely apartment is fully equipped, complete with a dishwasher and a microwave. You will appreciate the fact that the villa that houses this apartment was recently renovated. The unit comes with free Wi-Fi and a small balcony., key advantages: recently renovated, beautiful forest location, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Büdingen, Walking distance into downtown Büdingen is only 3 minutes,
Temporary Accommodation in Vacation Apartments in Büdingen’s Best Location, At The Castle Park
The villa has been renovated recently, in style and following all rules for the protection of architectural heritage, and offers two lovingly furnished vacation apartments with high-quality furnishings.
2-room apartment for 1-4 (up to 6 with additional beds) on the upper floor
* spacious, airy living room and dining area with kitchen on the south
* beautiful and quiet bedroom towards the sunrise
* both rooms could be used for sleeping
* Sunlit bathroom with shower, bathtub and toilet; washing machine
* Also, a small balcony.
* Internet access via Wi-Fi available on request.
* Non-smoking; no pets allowed.
Prices / Further Info:
Additional bed for 5. und 6. guest: EUR 10 each.
Final cleaning: EUR 30
Surcharge of EUR 10 per night during the two weeks around Easter, on the weekend of Christi Himmelfahrt (Ascension Day) and Whitsunday, during the Medieval Festival of Büdingen (second weekend in July), and around New Year’s.
Surcharge of EUR 30 per night during the Landpartie Büdingen (second weekend in September from wednesday to monday)
Both apartments can be booked from one night’s stay on.
Prices do not include bedsheets and towels. These can be rented.
Available on request:
* bedsheets: EUR 3 per set
* towels: EUR 1, one-time; EUR 1.50 for large bathing towel
* use of washing machine: EUR 3 per load
* internet access: EUR 2.50 per day
Room available on arrival day after 5 p.m.; exceptions possible, but only when the apartment had not been rented. Please inform us of your planned arrival time.
Check-out, leaving the apartment cleaned, before 11 a.m. Exceptions, again, possible depending on whether the apartment will be rented out again immediately or not.
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Am Hain 10, 63654 Büdingen is about 45 km (28.1 miles), approximately a 45 Minuten drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Büdingen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $83-$77 for 1 person.
Unit Size: 700 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Television, Patio, Garden
Location and How to Get Here:
The art nouveau villa with two vacation apartments is located in a small villa area on the edge of the castle park of Büdingen, right across from the castle itself. The location is nicely quiet, but it’s only three minutes of walking to the castle, the nearest supermarket or bakery, as well as cafés and restaurants.
Büdingen itself is located some 40 km northeast of Frankfurt am Main; it can be reached by train, car, but also by bike or on foot.
The train station is on the line connecting Giessen and Gelnhausen (with connection to Frankfurt).
By car, the A45 (exit Altenstadt) or the A66 (exit Gründau Lieblos) lead to Büdingen.
Frankfurt airport is 45 minutes by car away (and shuttle service can be organized).
Sights in the Surroundings:
You can learn more about the history of Büdingen Heuson Museum, five minutes distant in the old town of Büdingen. Close-by, there is also the 50’s Museum. Guided city tours are offered as well; we highly recommend those done in historic costume.
* Büdinger Schloss (castle)
* Büdinger Wildpark (animal park)
* Burg Ronneburg (castle)
* Gederner See (lake)
* Keltenwelt Glauberg (Celtic museum)
* Kloster Engelthal (monastery)
* Lißberg (mountain)
* Mittelalterliches Büdingen (medieval Büdingen)
* swimming pool
* Vogelpark Schotten (bird park)
* Vulkanradweg (bike path)
Further Info / Apartment Rules:
* To go easy on the wooden floor, please do not wear your (street) shoes in the apartment. On request, we’ll provide shoes for use in the house.
* Dishrags are provided
* Material such as detergent, toilet paper and wastebasket liners are provided for two days; if more are needed, please get them yourself.
* The spiral staircase needs to be cleaned of ice and snow yourself.
* Fresh air should be let in the apartment daily. The bathroom, in particular, should be aired for at least 10 minutes after taking a shower.
* When heating is on, please remember to close all windows and outside doors before leaving the apartment. The entrance to the property must always be closed.
* Do not pass the property/house key on to anybody else.
* If anybody comes to stay over, such guests are to be pre-announced; rent to be paid for them (in advance) is EUR 10 per night.
* During short stays, the wastepaper bins will be emptied after your check-out.
* Before check-out, please wash, dry, and put away all the kitchenware.
* On request, laundry can be washed and a clothes horse provided. EUR 3 per load.
* Apartment renters are liable for any damages to the property; damaged, lost or destroyed items will be charged at cost.
* The apartment provider has no liability/responsibility for any valuables of the renter.
More travel info about Buedingen: Buedingen is a town on the eastern edge of the Wetterau region, in the state of Hesse. It is known for its largely intact medieval stronghold and its beautiful preserved timber-framed houses. The town of Buedingen and its originally moated castle are located at the foothills of the Vogelsberg Mountains. Both the castle and the old town were built on centuries-old oak planks, set up on beech props. Therefore the water level has to be kept relatively high so that no air can reach these foundations. The former accumulator manufacturer Sonnenschein, now part of an American company, is the largest employer in Buedingen, but many workers commute daily into the Rhine-Main region.