Vacation Apartment in Dresden - located in a villa, colorful, artsy (# 424) #424
From the vacation apartment Gartenblick, you are located right over parts of the "Villa Anna" park-like garden, which surrounds the apartment, and you have a great view of the Elbe and its ships., key advantages: located in a villa, colorful, artsy, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
* Located in the middle of Dresden Elbe Valley World Heritage Site, right on the bend of the Elbe
* The Villa Anna is located in a park-like plot, very quiet, yet central
* Great views of the 3 castles and towns silhouette
* 5 minutes walk to the trendy district of Outer Neustadt
* Free car park in the lot, right next to the doorstop
Apartment for 1-2 people
* Parquet flooring, natural stone in the bathroom
* LCD television
* Free Wi-Fi Connection
* Full-equipped kitchen with stovetop, oven
* Coffee maker
* Bathroom with tub, shower, toilet, bidet
* Queen size bed (1,80 x2, 00m)
* Arrangements of contemporary art
From the river view apartment you have a fantastic view over the Elbe Valley.
Driving Directions Aachen-Merzbrück Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Aachen-Merzbrück Airport. From Aachen-Merzbrück Airport the distance to the unit at Bautzner Straße 74, 01099 Dresden is about 9 km (5.6 miles), approximately a 14 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Dresden, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $127 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Washing Machine, Television, Balcony, Garden
More travel info about Dresden: Dresden is the capital city of the German Federal Free State of Saxony. It is situated in a valley on the River Elbe. The Dresden conurbation is part of the Saxon Triangle metropolitan area. Dresden has a long history as the capital and royal residence for the Electors and Kings of Saxony, who for centuries furnished the city with cultural and artistic splendour.