LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Jena - 667 sqft, modern, clean, spacious (# 416)
With a 4-star DTV rating, this spacious, modern apartment can sleep up to 4 guests. It is located in a quiet, hillside area and commands a lovely view of the Saale River and Jena. The unit's amenities include free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, and a fully equipped kitchen., key advantages: modern, clean, spacious, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Jena, Walking distance into downtown Jena is only 30 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
A friendly welcome in the university, Zeiss, and culture city Jena, the city of poets, philosophers, and researchers.
We offer you a non-smoking apartment (60m² with living room, bed room, kitchen, bathroom) that was completely renovated and newly furnished in 2009, located in quiet hillside location in a green area, with a magnificent view over the Saale valley to the center of Jena.
Thanks to excellent connection to bus and street car and with individual advice from the owner, it is a great starting point for diverse touristic and cultural activities in the city Jena, as well as an excellent rental for work or study stays.
* separate entrance, central heating
* bed sheets, towels, dishrags, final cleaning, electricity all inclusive
* living room with cupboards, bookcases, double bed-sleeper sofa, chair, satellite TV, radio/CD
* connecting sliding door to the bedroom with double bed, mirrored wardrobe, nightstand
* kitchen with electric stove with ceran stove top and baking oven, dishwashing machine, fridge, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, tea kettle, hand mixer, complete set of basic tools and dishes (pans, silverware, tableware, pots & pans)
* dining corner for 5 people
* bathroom with XXL-shower (1.2 x 0.8m), bathtub, toilet, heated floor
Check-in from 2 p.m., check-out before 10 a.m.
minimum stay of 3 nights
For reasons of hygiene, pets are not allowed to sleep in the apartment.
Location Leipzig/Halle Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Leipzig/Halle Airport. From Leipzig/Halle Airport the distance to the unit at Freiligrathstraße 69, 07743 Jena is about 80 km (50.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Jena, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $76-$129 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 667 square feet
Additional Features: Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Sofabed
Location, Connection to Public Transport
* duplex in Jena-North, quiet residential area mainly of bought properties (single or row houses)
* closest train station ICE Jena-Paradies (at 3 km), direct connection to tram Jena-West (4 km), directly connected with buses
* Local transport stop: bus at 200m (during the day, connection to city center every 20 min), tram 300m (to city center, during the day every 15 min, during the night every 30 min)
* car parking right in front of the house
More travel info about Jena: Jena is a university city in central Germany on the Saale River. With a population of 103,000, Jena is the second largest city in the federal state of Thuringia. Besides its academic focus, Jena is also a manufacturing city, specializing in precision machinery, pharmaceuticals, optics, and photographic equipment. It is home to the famous Zeiss Optics plant. In 1926, the world's first modern planetarium was built by the Zeiss company in the Damenviertel district of the town. The metropolitan area of Jena is among Germany's 50 fastest growing regions, with many internationally renowned research institutes and companies, a comparatively low unemployment, and a very young population structure. Jena was awarded with the title "Stadt der Wissenschaft" (city of science) by the Stifterverband fuer die Deutsche Wissenschaft, a German science association, in 2008.Jena is a university city in central Germany on the river Saale. With a population of 103,000 it is the second largest city in the federal state of Thuringia, after Erfurt.