Vacation Apartment in Cochem - 484 sqft, nice, clean (# 309) #309
Quiet apartment for two or three people in Cochem, in the beautiful valley of the Mosel River. Features a combined sleeping and living room with satellite TV, a separate and fully-equipped kitchen, a bathroom with shower, and a backyard., key advantages: nice, clean, fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
The comfortable and modern new apartment with private garden and a magnificent castle overlooking the Moselle and is about 45 square meters and has room for 2 - 3 people.
Equipment of the apartment "Garden":
* Living area with sofa, living room table, digital satellite TV, DVD player and double bed
* Separate, fully equipped kitchen with hob with 4 hotplates, dishwasher, microwave oven with grill, coffee machine, kettle, toaster and dining table for 5 people (no oven)
* Shower / WC, hairdryer and cosmetic mirror
* beautiful Mosel and Castle View
* Size of the apartment about 45 sqm
* own, small garden with seating and deck chairs
Includes car parking in front of the house. Children up to four years old can sleep for free. A cot is made available upon request.
* wine towns and historic places such as Trier, Zell, and Beilstein, Cochem, and Koblenz
* boat tours from Koblenz or Beilstein
* castle sightseeing such as the Cochemer Reichsburg, the Burg Eltz, and the Burg Pyrmont
Driving Directions Cologne/Bonn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Cologne/Bonn Airport. From Cologne/Bonn Airport the distance to the unit at Am Reilsbach 26, 56812 Cochem is about 117 km (73.1 miles), approximately a 1 hour 28 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Cochem, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $76-$113 for 2 persons. Special offer available: Kids under 4 are free
Unit Size: 484 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
More travel info about Cochem: Cochem is a town in Rhineland-Palatinate, western Germany, capital of the district Cochem-Zell. It is situated in the valley of the Mosel, at the foot of a hill surrounded by a feudal castle, the Reichsburg, dating from 1051. The town is surrounded by vineyards.