Vacation Apartment in Freiburg im Breisgau - 409 sqft, great view, clean, bright (# 285)
If you are looking for a comfortable apartment with a wonderful view just a few minutes away from the old town of Freiburg, this is the ideal place. It is also a good place to experience romantic sunsets or take trips in the countryside. All sights you can easily reach by foot. Here some ideas to visit: the famous cathedral with the market, the theater, the small streams in the streets Freiburg is known for, and more! Or you can just go shopping, visit restaurants and enjoy the night-life of the city with no car needed. It is also a ideal starting point for a round trip to the Schloßberg or the Black Forest, and the Kaiserstuhl or the Vogesen mountains and much more., key advantages: great view, clean, bright, 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, , bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Freiburg im Breisgau, Walking distance into downtown Freiburg im Breisgau is only 8 minutes, This is a 1.5 room apartment with a size of 38 m2 (410 square feet)
* Living room: seats for two persons, satellite television, radio, CD player, armchair * Kitchen: kitchenette with 4 hot plates, fridge, toaster, coffe maker, dishes, pots, cutlery, oven * Sleeping area: king-size bed (1.8 x 2 m) * Bathroom: Shower, toilet, hair dryer * Other amenities: bicycle room, iron and ironing board
Pricing: All prices include:
* bedding * towels * additional expenses * final cleaning (table-ware must be rinsed)
Minimum stay required is 2 days!
Free parking is available in fromt of the house.
Location Stuttgart Airport: This unit is located conveniently near Stuttgart Airport. From Stuttgart Airport the distance to the unit at Schöneckstr 3, 79104 Freiburg im Breisgau is about 205 km (128.1 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 54 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Freiburg im Breisgau, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $79-$85 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 409 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television
Location: If you are looking for a comfortable apartment with a wonderful view just a few minutes to the old town of Freiburg, this is the ideal place. It is also a good place to experience romatic sunsets or make trips in the countryside.
All sights you can easily reach by foot. Here some ideas to visit: the famous cathedral with the market, the theatre, the small streams in the streets, Freiburg is known for, etc. Or you can just go shopping, visit restaurants and afterwards enjoy the night-life of the city without a car.
It is also a ideal starting point for a round trip to the Schloßberg or the Black Forest, and the Kaiserstuhl or the Vogesen mountains and much more.
How to get there:By car: Coming from highway A5 (Freiburg-Basel):
* take exit Freiburg-Mitte * direction FR-Stadtmitte/Donaueschingen/Titisee * at the 2nd crossing left direction Altstadt/ADAC * straightforward past the Schloßberg parking * in the next left turn (traffic light) right into the Mozartstraße (zone 30) * 1st side road turn right into the Wintererstraße * 2nd street right into the SCHÖNECKSTRASSE
Coming from B 31 (Donaueschingen):
* exit tunnel * after the Schwabentor garage right direction Altstadt/ADAC * straightforward past the Schloßberg parking * in the next left turn (traffic light) right into the Mozartstraße (zone 30) * 1st side road turn right into the Wintererstraße * 2nd street right into the SCHÖNECKSTRASSE By train: From main station: by taxi 5 minutes.
Or by arbitrary tram line direction city:
* at 2nd Stop Betoldsbrunnen get out * change for tram line 2 direction Zähringen * get out at the next Stop Siegesdenkmal * farther by foot (15 minutes) direction city garden until Mozartstraße * from Mozartstraße turn right into the Wintererstraße * 2nd side street right into the SCHÖNECKSTRASSE
More travel info about Freiburg im Breisgau: Freiburg im Breisgau is a city in Baden-Wuerttemberg, on the western edge of the Black Forest. It straddles the Dreisam river, on the foothills of the Schlossberg. Because of its scenic beauty, relatively warm and sunny climate, and easy access to the Black Forest, Freiburg is a hub for regional tourism. Notable features of Freiburg include the Augustinerplatz, one of the central squares in the old city. Once an Augustinian monastery, it is now a popular social space for Freiburg's younger residents. The Historisches Kaufhaus, or historical marketplace, is a Renaissance building constructed between 1520 and 1530, and was once the center of the financial life of the region. The Platz der alten Synagoge ("Old Synagogue Square") is one of the more important squares on the outskirts of the historic old city. The square was the location of a synagogue until it was destroyed on the Night of Broken Glass in 1938.