Vacation Apartment in Bacharach - 755 sqft, modern, clean vacation apartment (# 135) #135
Located in a charming family house, this 2-bedroom apartment can sleep up to 6 guests. This apartment has a separate entrance, and it is ideal for families. A separate cot for a child is available. You will enjoy the access to a large garden and yard, complete with an above-ground pool!, key advantages: modern, clean vacation apartment, 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, The unit is located near the edge of the village, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
* Modern furnished vacation apartment with separate entrance
* Room size 70 sq. m
* Ideal for 4-6 people
* Two separate double bedrooms, with shower and toilet
* One of the bedrooms is also used as a combined living room.
* additional sleeper sofa and children’s cot available
* Fully equipped eat-in kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer compartment, coffee maker, toaster, oven, etc.
* Bed sheets and running cost inclusive
* Large backyard with lawn and swimming pool
* Parking spot available in front of the house
* Lawn furniture provided
* Pets welcome
Bike rental, wine tastings in local vineries can be arranged (for a fee)
* Price for 1-2 persons, per day, each additional person EUR 10
* breakfast service available for extra fee
* discount for small children available
Driving Directions Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Ringstrasse 2, 55422 Bacharach is about 79 km (49.3 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 5 minutes drive by car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $60-$60 for 2 persons. Breakfast available at an extra charge
Unit Size: 755 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Garden, Outdoor Pool, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
Our B&B/vacation apartment is beautifully located on the heights of a Rhine valley mountain, in the city district of Bacharach-Henschhausen, some 4 km from the city center. The railway station is just 5 minutes from here.
It is a great starting point for excursions to the many sights in the area. By car, you can quickly get to Mosel, Nahe and Lahn; by boat, you can go down the Rhine past the Loreley and to Koblenz, or up to Rüdesheim with the famous Drosselgasse.
Bacharach, the romantic small town lies in the Loreley valley, the prettiest spot on the Middle Rhine. 2001, it was listed as UNESCO world cultural heritage. The medieval cityscape of old half-timbered houses, city walls, protective towers, the Werner chapel and the castle Stahleck enchant visitors time and again.
The town has been shaped by the wine-growing in its environs, which you can explore, too.
How to Get Here:
Take autobahn A61 to exit Laudert; continue through Wiebelsheim, Perscheid, Langscheid and to Henschhausen.
Coming from Koblenz, take B9 along the Rhine, or from Bingen, also drive on B9, to Bacharach. The Henschhausen district is easy to find; just follow the signposts.
* 20-30 minutes north of Heidelberg
* 45-60 minutes south of Frankfurt
* 20 minutes east of Mannheim
* 2 hours from Strassbourg, France
* 3 hours from Munich
* 3 hours from Nuremberg (and its famed Christmas Market)
* 90 minutes from Stuttgart
Koblenz – 50 km:
* Festung Ehrenbreitstein
* city walks
* Deutsches Eck
Mainz – 50 km:
* state capital
* Mainzer Dom
Rüdesheim - 20 km
Loreley - 15 kmBad Kreuznach - 35 km
* Bäderhaus spa
Mosel - Bernkastel-Kues - 75 kmHahn airport - 40 km
More travel info about Bacharach: Bacharach is a small German town, lying on the west bank of the Rhine, just south of Koblenz. From here you can take a roundtrip Rhine cruise and marvel at the ruined castles, drive to Bad Soden in the summer for a relaxing Saturday at an open-air jazz festival, or enjoy a day of family fun at the Lochmuehle Theme Park.