Cottage in Schwangau - Magnificent world-famous site in Schwangau, quiet location (# 130)
How would you like to stay in a small house during your stay in the Alps? This house can sleep up to 3 guests, and offers a nicely stocked kitchen and satellite TV. Everyone is sure to enjoy this house's large garden!, key advantages: Magnificent world-famous site in Schwangau, quiet location, fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, spacious design, bright and inviting,
Cottage in Bavaria, Germany - New small self catering house in a big garden with only 1 apartment exclusive for 1to 3 guests or 2 persons and a child. Comb.living- bedroom- kitchen. No smoking, shower, WC, Sat TV.
* Accommodation Type: Self Catering, Size: Compact
* Non Smoking Only, Children Welcome, Family Oriented, No Pets
* Kitchen: Separate dining area, Toaster, Fridge, Oven
* Laundry: Towels Provided, Linen Provided
* Living Room: Fold Out Beds Sleeping 1, Sofas 1, Seating for 3 People
* Entertainment: Radio, DVD Player, TV, Satellite or Cable
* Dining: Seating for 3 People, Dining room table
* Heat/Cooling: Electric Heaters, Central Heating
* Bedroom: Pull-out Beds 1, Doubles 1
* Bathroom: Toilets 1, Bathrooms 1
* Outside: Barbecue Area, Parking, Terrace, Garden
* Theme: Quiet yet close to local activity
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Füssener Strasse 103, 87645 Schwangau is about 163 km (101.8 miles), approximately a 1 hour 51 mins drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Schwangau, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $123-$133 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Cable TV, DVD Player
Magnificent world-famous site in Schwangau. Walks to the castles Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau, mountains and lakes.
* Close to a Ski Resort
* Local Activities: Water Sports, Snorkelling, Diving, Mountaineering, Roller Skating, Snowboarding, Skiing, Windsurfing, Walking, Swimming, Tennis, Sailing, Mountain Biking, Horse Riding, Golf, Fishing, Cycling
* Local Area: The local town is Lively but not wild, Distance to Local Town Centre 500m, Restaurants, Quiet Bars and Pubs
* Location: In the Country, Distance to Airport >100km, Distance to local restaraunts
More travel info about Schwangau: Schwangau is a small village in the eastern Allgaeu region of Bavaria—the next-to-last town on Germany’s “Romantic Road.” This region is noted for its spectacular scenery and its famous historic buildings. Schwangau is situated less than one mile from the world-famous and spectacular Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau castles. Schwangau lies 4 km from the larger town of Fuessen and just 1.5 km from Hohenschwangau. Schwangau has no railway station, but is served by buses connecting to Fuessen, Hohenschwangau, and other nearby Alpine towns. Besides Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau, be sure to check out Schwangau's Castle Bullachberg and St. Coloman Church.