Vacation Apartment in Oberstdorf - modern, non-smoking, hiking paths close by (# 115)
Our aim is your comfort; our apartment is lovingly furnished for you…, key advantages: modern, non-smoking, hiking paths close by, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Garage,
Nice, quiet, comfortable and affordable non-smoking vacation apartment with garage in Oberstdorf in the Allgäu, right at the meadows, hiking paths and cross-country skiing trails!
new, with microwave, dishwasher, freezer compartment, toaster, egg cooker
double bed, high quality
radio with CD player, CDs, games, cable TV, iron and ironing board, sleeper sofa
table and chairs, clothesline
washing machine and dryer
Included in the price:
* telephone (for D1 card)
* car parking spot in garage
* cable TV
* stereo radio with recorder and CD player, tapes and CDs
* arrival possible any weekday
* arrival and departure day charged as one day
* fee for third guest or for pet (dog, on prior agreement), EUR 10 per person / pet
* final cleaning: EUR 29
* tourist tax EUR 2.85/day for adults, EUR 1.85/day for children
* deposit for Allgäu-Oberstdorf-Card: EUR 5, refunded when card is returned
* pets only with prior agreement
* no smoking in the apartment
* bed sheets, towels and dish rags can be brought or rented for EUR 8 per person and stay (without change). Please book in advance.
After booking the apartment, you will receive a confirmation which will become valid once the deposit of EUR 52 has been made.
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Fellhornstrasse 2a, 87561 Oberstdorf is about 199 km (124.3 miles), approximately a 2 hours 13 mins drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Oberstdorf, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $81-$91 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Alarm Clock, Outdoor Dining Area
* walking paths and cross-country skiing tracks start at the house
* stop for regular and ski bus 50 m from the house
* bakery and good grocery store also 50 m away
* apartment in raised ground floor with nice view
* quiet location at edge of town in direction of Kleinwalsertal valley
* 7 residential units are located in the house (and not continuously used by their owners)
More travel info about Oberstdorf: Located in one of the sunniest regions of Bavaria, surrounded by snow-capped mountains like the famous Nebelhorn, Oberstdorf is an ideal destination for hiking and skiing—even golfing—in the German Alps. Take a deep breath of clean air and enjoy a hike in the many valleys, or climb up to a pasture or into the mountains for breathtaking views any time of the year. Obertsdorf is particularly environmentally conscious, with the world’s largest pedestrian zone and notably clean air and tap water. In addition to skiing, hiking, and golfing, Obertsdorf serves as a convenient point of departure to visit castles built by Ludwig II in the former imperial town of Kempten, or the venerable Fugger city of Augsburg, as well as the cities of Munich, Lindau, and Mainau.