Vacation Apartment in Ruhpolding - 646 sqft, great view over the mountains, spacious apartment, ideal… #113
Four vacation apartments, all 4****, modern furnishings: apartment ‘B8’ with some 60 m² with one bedroom, centrally and quietly located in the town district Bibelöd. Wonderful view of the mountains. 1 living room with balcony towards the West, 1 dining area for 4 people, 1 separate bedroom for two, 1 bathroom, 1 fully equipped kitchen, key advantages: great view over the mountains, spacious apartment, ideal for people in wheelchair, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, Garage, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
’B8’ on the third floor: 1 bedroom with an XXL double bed and bathroom with toilet. All three apartments with spacious living room with tv, radio, DVD and with kitchen with dishwashing machine, baking oven, ceran stovetop, coffee maker, toaster, tea kettle, etc.
* 1 living room with balcony (west view)
* 1 dining area for up to 4 people
* 1 separate bedroom for 2 persons
* 1 bathroom
* 1 fully equipped kitchen
* 1 washing machine
* 1 dryer
* basement garage parking
* every apartment with separate bathroom with shower or bath tub and toilet
* every apartment with satellite TV and radio
* every apartment with its own balcony with garden table and chairs
* every bathroom with a hair dryer
* every main bedroom with a radio alarm clock
* cot (inner length approx 110 cm - 43") f.o.c.
* highchair f.o.c.
* storage room for skis available
Without barriers – guests in wheelchair welcome!
* wide entrance door: 92 cm (36")
* wide bedroom doors: 80 cm (32")
* wide bathroom doors: 67 cm (27")
In the basement:
* washing machine
* dryer and drying area
* iron with ironing board
* space for bicycles, roof racks, etc
* storage space for skis
Equipment of vacation apartments Bibelöd in Ruhpolding, Germany
* Accommodation: vacation apartment (single)
* Board: self catering
* Surroundings: tourist village in the mountains
* Motto: luxury domiciles – quiet and relaxation
* central heating
* bed sheets
* alarm clock
* hair dryer
* washing powder
* toilet paper
* dishwashing machine
* freezer compartment
* baking oven
* washing machine
* laundry dryer
* coffee machine
* iron and ironing board
* cooking utensils
* sofa bed
* comfortable seating for one
* bathroom 1: toilet, shower, ‘en suite’ bathroom with shower, sink, toilet
* dvd player
* satellite/cable tv
* video recorder
* cd player
* internet connection
* wireless DSL
* sand box
* parking spot
* possibility of parking on the grounds
* 4 garden chairs
* wheelchair accessible
* suitable for seniors
* suitable for children
* pets forbidden
* surroundings with few causes of allergic reaction
* long-term rentals welcome
Additional Information regarding Rental Prices
Prices given are for rental by two people. Each additional person EUR 9 per day. Additional local fee applies (adults: EUR 1.90, children from 6-16 years old EUR 0.70, children under 6 incur no fee). Fee for final cleaning EUR 39. Price includes X.TRA CARD, with which usage of almost ALL local attractions, e.g. cable cars, amusement/fairy tale park, village bus, (wave) pool spa, heritage evenings, and more, is FOR FREE.
Prices during Christmas/New Year’s and biathlon events in January on request. No pets. No smoking.
Arrival by car: There is a parking spot in the underground garage below the house for you to use, at no extra cost. You’ll get to your apartment by elevator. Ideal for guests in wheelchair – no stairs, no door thresholds.
Arrival by train: The train stop ‘Bibelöd’ is just some 300 m away from your apartment.
* next train station : Bibelöd - distance 200yds / 0.3 kilometer
* closest exit from Autobahn : Traunstein/Ruhpolding, 8 kilometer
* closest ski area : 2 ski areas in Ruhpolding - Winklmoosalm approx.10 km in 2 kilometers
* closest golf course : 18-hole golf course with magnificent mountain view in 3 kilometers
* closest restaurant : several great restaurants in 0.1 kilometer
* car: not necessary
Ideas for Excursions:
From Ruhpolding, you can quickly get to world-renowned attractions in Bavaria and Austria. Following, a short selection::
The Herreninsel with its Königsschloss (imperial castle, modeled after Versailles), its parks and fountains, the museum and the two galleries in the Augustine abbey is amongst Bavaria’s best-known attractions. You reach it comfortably by ship. Distance approx. 20 km.
State Capital Munich
Whether you want culture, sightseeing or shopping – Munich has it all. Olympia Tower, Nymphenburg castle, Frauenkirche (Church of Our Lady), museums, Marienplatz, Karlsplatz/Stachus, Hofbräuhaus, Zoo Hellabrunn, Bavaria Filmstudios or, of course, the world-renowned Oktoberfest are just some of the highlights. Distance approx. 115km.
Königssee & St. Bartholomä
The 190 m deep Königssee (“King’s Lake”), surrounded by high mountains such as the Watzmann, is not far from Ruhpolding. By boat, you can visit the pilgrim’s church St. Bartholomew. At the half-way point, you can hear the famous multiple “Echo of the Königssee.” Distance approx. 45km
Visit the medieval city. Walls, ramparts and towers of the longest castle in Europe seem endless (it is 1043 m long). From above, your view ranges wide and far across the old town with its magnificent rows of houses and the small walkways with Southern flair. Distance approx. 50km.
* With the X-TRAKARTE, the following attractions are included at no extra cost for you!
* RAUSCHBERGBAHN – ride up and down – one time use in summer and winter
* UNTERNBERGBAHN – unlimited use in summer
* UNTERNBERGBAHN – unlimited use in winter AND 2-hour ski pass once daily
* VITA ALPINA SCHWIMMBAD (swimming pool) - free use for 3 hours daily!
* FREIZEITPARK (Märchenpark – amusement/fairy tale park) – unlimited use for the whole family!
* HOLZKNECHTMUSEUM (woodcutters’ museum) – unlimited use, daily!
* HEIMATMUSEUM (heritage museum) - unlimited use, daily!
* UNSERE ORTSLINIE (our local transport) - unlimited use, daily!
* UNSER SKIBUS (our ski bus) - unlimited use, daily!
* free PARKING in the entire village
* CHILDREN’S PROGRAM
* WELCOME EVENINGS (Mondays 8pm in the Kurhaus)
* ALL HERITAGE EVENINGS in the Kurhaus
* ALL VILLAGE MUSIC EVENINGS in the Kurhaus
* ALL SPA CONCERTS
Sports and Free Time Activities:
* Bike riding
Services on offer close-by:
* Medical Service
Real Bavarian Tradition in Ruhpolding:
Bavarian culture is reflected in everyday life, in our traditional clothes and festivals, in the traditions we live. You are welcome to join in. Visit one of the many museums, in which precious objects tell of old times long past. Our heritage museum, for example, contains one of the best and most complete collections of Alpine folk art. Celebrate one of the village festivals with us or enjoying watching the powerful erecting of a May pole. A visit to a performance of the Ruhpoldinger Heimatbühne will familiarize you further with our culture and lifestyle. The spa administration organizes a different, interesting program, every day.
Vita Alpina – our adventure and wellness spa:
Our adventure and wellness spa ‘Vita Alpina’ in Ruhpolding is an Eldorado for everyone looking to enjoy water fun and sauna pleasure. The sea-like surf has always been the hallmark of Germany’s first wave pool, but the new, renovated spa now truly satisfies every visitor’s desires. The “Vita Alpina” combines elements of adventure and health-promotion to a phenomenal attraction for all friends of the wet element. Create your relaxing day of wellbeing in the adventure and wellness spa “Vita Alpina.” Choose from our wide program and combine your very own wellbeing-package. For example, you can start the day with a footbath with Dead Sea salt and feel the warmth rising slowly into your body. Enjoy the large sauna landscape. The steam bath, various other saunas, original sea spa, etc. are also oases of wellness.
Biking & Mountainbiking in Ruhpolding:
Biking & Mountainbiking in Ruhpolding: Ruhpolding has developed into a true mecca for bicycle enthusiasts. The wide valley with side valleys leading deep into the adjacent mountains is made for biking, offering whatever a biker should desire. Whether on the bike just to enjoy the scenery, family with children or active downhill biker, Ruhpolding offers a virtually limitless network of bike trails. Experience the unique mountain landscape of Upper Bavaria, enchanting lakes and rivers, lush forests and feel the hospitality of the Bavarian people. The biking-region Chiemgau-Berchtesgadener Land offers 14 regional bike paths with a total 500 km of length. It offers something for everyone! Mountainbike trails at all levels of difficulty! Everybody can find their own private challenge. You will find the most beautiful bike trails of the Chiemgau Alps at heights between 600 and 1800 m.
Activities Offered in the Vicinity:
Biathlon, hang gliding, fly fishing, ballooning, sledge riding, ice skating, climbing on the training wall, cross-country skiing, fishing
Driving Directions Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Bibeloed 24, 83324 Ruhpolding is about 154 km (96.2 miles), approximately a 1 hour 33 mins drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Ruhpolding, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact lo