Located only 10 minutes (by foot) from the Berchtesgaden's city center, this nicely furnished apartment can sleep up to 3 guests. Its amenities include internet access, satellite TV, and a dishwasher., key advantages: romantic bonfire, torchlight hike, enchanting landscapes, affordable ski passes, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, fitness room, play room, ski storage room, laundry room, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Berchtesgaden, Walking distance into downtown Berchtesgaden is only 5 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Our new, sunny, low-threshold apartment on the 2nd floor, with 49 square meters of floor space, is centrally located in Berchtesgaden, calm, with only a 10 minute walk to the center. You can start a walk to the Königssee lake, the historic Almbachklamm glorge or a day tour up on the Watzmann right at the door.
The Apartment for 3 Guests The apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen / living room and a spacious bathroom. Our non-smoking apartment is well-suited for people with allergies (no carpets, no curtains, washable blinds).
Furnishings: * internet access * satellite TV * DVD player and selection of movies * games selection * safe * car parking spot * frontyard with outdoors furniture and barbecue The Live-In Kitchen Fully furnished kitchen in L-shape with:
* four-hob ceramic stove and baking oven * dishwasher (detergent provided) * fridge with freezer compartment * microwave * coffee maker * plates and cutlery for 6 * WMF pots and pans * dish rags * satellite TV * DVD * radio with CD and audiotape player * internet access * cozy sofa * table and chair
What you’ll also find in the kitchen:
* coffee + filters * cocoa powder * different kinds of tea * dishwashing detergent * dish rags The Bedrooms: Bedroom for 2: * spacious mirrored wardrobe * nightstand with electric outlet and lighting * 1 double bed, can be put separately. Electric adjustment (height, food and head)
Bedroom for 1: single bed with height-adjustable headrest The Bathroom: * toilet * spacious shower with low entry (120x120 cm) * washing basin
Provided for you are:
* soap, shampoo, body lotion * hair dryer * bathrobes (one per person, on request, for fee) * two towels per person * toilet paper
Additional Service:Welcome Package Regional Bio-Products (On request, prices upon request)
To welcome you and give you an opportunity to enjoy the great quality of the biologically produced foods of our region without having to go shopping right after your arrival (and in a supermarket, you wouldn’t get most of those products), we have put together a sampler.
* 1 loaf farmer’s bread * 1 glas honey from Berchtesgadener Land beekeepers * 1 liter farmer’s mil * 2 types of hard sausages * 2 types of farmer’s cheese * bacon, smoked * 3 liter Almdudler (typical herbal lemonade of the region) * 3 liter alpine water Romantic Evening with Open Fire Wood (but not food) provided by us, one wheelcart-full o mixed beech and fir, enough for 2-3 hours of fire, ready-made, for EUR 10. Navigation Package You will receive a GPS with our address saved on it so that you can find us without worry. Of course, you may also use it during your stay (and it can be booked for just the stay). Once you hand the device back to us (undamaged), you get your deposit back. Fitness Package: We will measure your fitness values at the beginning and the end of your stay.
For every kg of weight lost, your stay will be cheaper by 1 Euro per night.
Use of the fitness room is for free.
Prices Include: * tourist tax * electricity * water * final cleaning * bed sheets * towels, changed weekly * pick-up from the railway station or Salzburg airport
Further Info: Of course, it is possible to wash laundry here – you can use our laundry room with washing machine and dryer, including detergent.
The next bus stop is only 70 m away, so it is perfectly possible to enjoy a car-free vacation. Shopping is in the vicinity.
We offer our guests guided hikes, night hikes in torchlight, bow shooting, bike tours, and much more.
Ski storage and drying room for skiing shoes is available at no cost.
The cozy backyard with view to the Kehlstein is an inviting place to rest, with outdoors furniture and pillows. A barbecue can also be provided, just ask.
Location Salzburg Airport: This unit is located conveniently near Salzburg Airport. From Salzburg Airport the distance to the unit at Am Mühlbach 7, 83471 Berchtesgaden is about 20 km (12.5 miles), approximately a 35 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Berchtesgaden, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $110-$118 for 3 persons.
Unit Size: 431 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Safe, Games
The Region Berchtesgaden is located in the heart of the Alps National Park. The town with healing air is an inviting place for a vacation, whether in summer or winter. Berchtesgaden in Summer The mountain landscape is one of the most enticing of all, the mountains full of contrasts are inviting places for hikes on the high-altitude meadows as well as for climbing in the rock. Everyone will find his/her own, whether romantic landscape, rest or a rush. In times of bad weather, our indoors offers, such as the Watzmanntherme spa or the salt mine, are attractive. Berchtesgaden in Winter Berchtesgaden is amongst the most comfortable of family-oriented skiing areas. Here, you can still get affordable ski passes, find cozy slopes and many other opportunities, should the weather not be comfortable. There are also many natural toboggan runs and cross-country skiing slopes, which you can use at no cost. Hiking paths are cleared even when it snowed.
Sledge/toboggan rental available. Bow Shooting Try your luck with bow and arrow – it really is not a matter of luck, though, but an exercise in concentration, body tension and decisiveness. First, you can practice under good guidance in our practice area. Then, you can test your skill in our extensive 3D parcours with varying terrain and animal reproductions large and small. Bow and arrows are provided. Test Diving Dive down into Austria’s most beautiful lakes. Of course, you will first get extensive instruction by a certified instructor; equipment is provided. Rope Garden The first high-rope garden of Salzburg is located at the foot of the Untersberg in Fürstenbrunn. More than 40 stations in heights between 3 and 16 m, located on living trees, make for a physical adventure that also teaches you about life in the forest. Eagle Enclosure Obersalzberg Visit the birds which are being kept as they require, enjoy the great show in which the birds fly over your heads and talk to the falconers.
Individual Endeavors, Per Your Wishes:
* Experience the sunset from the Grünstein, Kehlstein or Barmstein mountains and trek down in torch light * Sunrise on Grünstein with rustic breakfast or champage breakfast * torch hike and bonfire * individual tours available, just inquire
A beautiful golf range and the family skiing area Obersalzberg are quickly reached by car or bus; the bus stop is close by, and the bus also goes past Europe’s longest natural toboggan run.
Use the Salzburgcard Combi Offer: The Salzburg Card offers free entrance to many sights and many additional rebates.
More travel info about Berchtesgaden: Berchtesgaden is located in southern Bavaria and is easily accessible from Munich or Salzburg. Three miles to the South are picturesque Lake Koenigssee and Watzmann Mountain—a hiker's paradise! Close to Berchtesgaden itself is the Nationalpark Berchtesgaden, which is popular among outdoor lovers. This area offers all the best Alpine experiences that any traveler could wish.