The prettiest beach in northeast Florida is waiting for you just outside the door of our condo at Coquina B103. This ground floor oceanfront condo on Crescent Beach offers you updated furnishings, resort amenities, and ocean views!
From our beachfront patio you can see the dunes as well as the sugary sands of Crescent Beach. This patio is also a fabulous place to watch the kids splash in the resort swimming pool, to steal a few private minutes with a book and a drink. The salty sea air and pleasant breeze are so refreshing makes this an enticing spot for stargazing as well as daytime enjoyment.
Just inside the sliding glass door from the balcony is the living room at Coquina B103. You'll love this wide open space, whether you're basking in the sunshine and ocean view, cuddled on the comfy sofa watching the big wall-mounted HDTV which includes a DVD player! Cozy and welcoming, this is a room you'll want to spend a lot of time in, beneath the silently turning palm-frond ceiling fan.
The dining area is attached to the living room, extending the views still further into our condo. Plan a night in, stock up on popcorn and drinks, and enjoy a mammoth game night in our dining room area! The cushioned chairs are very comfortable, the kitchen is within reach, and the view is incredible.
Speaking of the kitchen, you will appreciate how well stocked and contemporary our kitchen is, from the stainless-steel appliances to the granite countertops and backsplashes! Inside our wooden cabinets you'll find all the cookware, dishes, utensils, and gadgets you need to prepare and serve just about anything. If you're used to hotels with their tiny coffeemakers and mini-fridges, just wait until you see this kitchen!
Away from the bustle of the living and dining area, the bedrooms are marvelously quiet and peaceful. You'll especially love the master, with patio access. Settle into the easy chair in one corner and watch the shore as evening turns to night, or leave the blinds open and let the dawn colors awaken you one morning! The king-sized bed is very comfortable in here, and a TV lets you stay up to watch the late late late shows if you like!
The second bedroom is perfect for children or a second family traveling with you. It contains 2 double beds, so there's plenty of room for the little ones (or for really comfortable stretching out!).
Both bathrooms at Coquina B103 are updated. The 1st has both a shower and tub option, with a tile backsplash above the vanity and a nice aquamarine color scheme. The 2nd boasts a walk-in shower, more tiles, and an elegant vessel sink. We provide all the towel sets you'll need for both bathrooms, as well as linens, blankets, and pillows for every bed. Pack light and don't worry about bringing "emergency extras" as we also have a washer & dryer.
While you're here, you have access to all the amenities of the Coquina complex. The oceanfront pool has a wonderful vista, and there's a children's pool right beside it, so everyone can spend a day soaking up the sun and splashing in the water. Horseshoes, shuffleboard, tennis, and basketball are also on offer here, and there's a picnic area with gas grills and tables for casual al fresco dining. You'll love meeting our friendly neighbors and getting a feel for the local culture!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules. *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 Doubles)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Deck, Golf Courses, Grill, Patio, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom