MULTI-FAMILY vacationers will love this, 5 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom, pathway to the beach, HEATED pool & spa, wall-mounted tv's everywhere, 3 living areas, wide hallways, huge kitchen, totally remodeled with your comfort prioritized!
FAMILY VACATIONERS LOOK NO FURTHER! Really, you won't be disappointed when you see this gorgeous, REMODELED, 5 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom, Sea Pines beach home. The *HEATED pool & spa (*pool heat for an additional charge annually 4/2-11/25) is only the beginning. You will wrestle with yourself daily deciding between the pool and the beach, which is a skip away on a private walking path that fairly struts right past your pool. On the deck is a gas grill and table and chairs with seating for 6 - perfect for al fresco dining after a hard day at the beach.
Inside, there is a huge kitchen, with an island as big as... well your grandmother could have prepared Thanksgiving on all the counter space. At one end is an eating bar with seating for 3, and the other end is a stove. In between is miles of counterspace where you will plunk down your groceries upon checking in. THE OWNERS WANTED YOU TO ENJOY YOURSELVES WHEN THEY RENOVATED, SO THEY MADE EVERY ROOM COMFORTABLE, STYLISH, AND WORRY-FREE. How about 3 living areas, 2 of which have wall-mounted tv's, plus cabinets full of classic board games, 1 is just a perfect reading, knitting, or just leave-me-alone sitting room. The master bedroom on the 1st floor is totally indulgent with king bedding and a private Roman bathroom complete with separate standing shower, tub with jets, and all kinds of places to hang towels, and SIMPLY RECLINE LIKE CLEOPATRA. This is great, especially if you've brought your kids and your friends and their kids, because it is private and off the beaten path. Up the stairs on the second floor, are 3 bedrooms surrounding a landing that has been converted to another living room with yet another WALL-MOUNTED FLAT-SCREEN TV. Each bedroom upstairs has its own private bathroom; can you stand it? Like everything else about this incredible Hilton Head beach home, you are right in the middle of everything you want, and yet not bothered by the action.
FREE wireless Internet access;
Free Tennis at the VanDerMeer Racquet Club (1 hour per day)
4 tv's (2 are large, wall-mounted flat-screens), 2 dvd players;
2 kings, 2 queens, 1 daybed w/ trundle, 1 queen sleeper sofa; sleeps 12.
*Pools can be heated at an additional charge. This pool has a gas pool heater . The cost per week is $575-$878 (depending on the season) to heat Pool & Spa.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Heated Private Pool, Television, Heated Spa & Pool, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Playground
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Guest Security Safe, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Premium Homes, Luxury Homes
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Fitness Facility, Free Tennis, Gas Grill, Heated Pool, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Spa, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing, Private Pool