Come enjoy a panoramic view of lovely dunes, sparkling ocean, and cinnamon sands from the balcony of our 5th-floor condo at Surf Club II 511! Beautifully appointed and luxurious, our beachfront condo is the perfect venue for a blissful Palm Coast vacation!
Located in an elevator building in an amenity-rich resort, Surf Club II 511 gives you a bird's-eye view of the coast, with the surf as its soundtrack and the sunrise as its opening credits! One entire wall of the living area is sliding-glass doors, so you can see the ocean and sky even from the kitchen. And to experience the balmy air and salty tang, all you have to do is step onto the covered balcony, where casual seating invites you to linger, watching the ever-changing beauty of the sea.
The balcony is addictive, but when you do have to come indoors, it's hard to be disappointed. The view comes with you, after all, and the interior of the condo is light, airy, and comfortable, with palm-frond ceiling fans, soft carpeting, and all the comforts. Enjoy your favorite movie on the TV, sink into the plush sofas for a little shuteye, or break out the Settlers of Catan game and enjoy a rousing session of trading and building at the dining table!
Our glass-topped dining table seats 6, and the adjacent breakfast bar offers cushy stools for several more. You may wind up taking most of your meals out to the balcony to enjoy (or dining in Palm Coast's superb restaurants!), but even so, this table is bound to become the hub of activity at Surf Club II 511. It's where the laptops and tablets wind up (you have free wireless Internet here), where the newly-collected shells from the beach and souvenirs from all your adventures get displayed, and where the group gathers for games and cards.
The kitchen is quite spacious and spotlessly clean, fully stocked with cookware, dishes, and utensils for your use. Make a grocery run on your way to the condo and you'll be ready with all the snacks and drinks your gang loves! Ice and water are in the door of the side-by-side, and the microwave and coffeemaker stand ready to get everyone up and moving in the morning.
Best of all, the bedrooms at Surf Club II 511 are spacious and luxe, with a restful atmosphere and total privacy. The master suite may become your favorite place at the condo, with its ultra-comfortable king-sized bed, recliner, wall-mounted TV, and big picture window overlooking the ocean. The en-suite bath is a treat as well, boasting a soaking tub, a walk-in shower, and his-and-her vanities.
The second bedroom is roomy as well, with a queen-sized bed, TV with DVD player, and plenty of storage space. This room shares the second full bath with the living area. Adjacent to this bathroom is our laundry room, where you're welcome to use the washer and dryer.
Don't worry about packing every little thing you think you might need for this trip. The condo is fully furnished and stocked, with all linens and towels provided, and plenty of spares. The sofa in the living room converts to a bed for 2, giving some lucky folks an amazing front-row seat for the dawn. Free convenient parking is just downstairs, and our kitchen has all those last-minute gadgets you don't know you'll need. Pack light and don't worry about a thing!
Palm Coast is beautiful, but you may have trouble getting out of the Surf Club resort to explore it -- there's simply too much to do here! Enjoy all of the 3 swimming pools, as well as the fitness center, volleyball and shuffleboard courts, tennis, ping pong, and even a fishing dock! Grill out and have a picnic on the grounds one day, and stroll down to the beach via the private walkway.
Come to Surf Club II 511 the next time you're in Palm Coast. You'll love the location, the scenery, and the accommodations!
Note: The beach at Surf Club has unique coral formation along the beach that looks like rocks - especially at high tide. Public beaches are nearby with wider sand.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 1 month.
One week advance approval process, so must book one week in advance.
*** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Fishing, Grill, Hot Tub, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom