You'll feel as though you're floating on the lake at our first-floor end-unit condo at Fisherman's Cove. With spectacular water and golf views, it's the perfect hideaway for a relaxing vacation in exclusive Sawgrass! Bring the whole gang and stay a while!
From the moment you enter our huge living room, you know you're going to feel right at home here. Sweeping views of the lake open up the room, which features a fireplace, high sloping ceiling set with windows, very comfortable couches and chairs, a wet bar, and an enormous 42" HDTV. Off in one corner there's even a desk so you can catch up on your social media -- you have free wireless Internet at Fisherman's Cove -- and the big lanai beyond the windows is accessible from several doors. It's the center of activity, and you're going to love its light, airy feel!
Step through one of those doors and take a moment to enjoy the lanai, an absolutely giant screened-in deck with dining space, casual seating, and a new stainless-steel electric grill. The lanai hangs out over the water, creating such a peaceful view. It's the place you'll want to visit first in the morning, when you're enjoying a cup of coffee, as well as in afternoon and evening, when the views are delightful.
Beyond the lanai is a big open-air deck, partially covered by a sunshade, so that you can get as many or as few rays as you want! There's more seating here, and plenty of room for the kids to play or the whole group to sunbathe. There's nothing like being waterfront for that "get away from it all" feeling!
Back inside, you'll find a roomy dining area just beyond the living room, with a table that seats 8. Mealtime usually winds up happening on the lanai, but that's okay -- this room will quickly become Game Central, ready for heated Pictionary battles! And the kitchen is just yards away, so the snacks and drinks are always at hand!
Speaking of the kitchen, should you choose to do any cooking (and we understand that this is entirely optional on vacation!), you'll find the cupboards stocked with dishes, cookware, and utensils. No last-minute running to the convenience store for a can opener here! Everything you need is right here, down to time-savers such as the microwave, coffee maker, blender, and icemaker.
But the best part of Fisherman's Cove may just be the bedrooms. Getting a good night's sleep is so important to make any vacation fun, and everyone will sleep well at our condo. The master suite contains a king-sized bed, HDTV, and panoramic views of the lake. The en suite bathroom has a separate area for the powder room. This suite is your sanctuary, a quiet place to retire at the end of every adventure-filled day!
The 2nd bedroom contains two twins, TV, and amazing views (as well as access to) the outdoor deck and lake. The full bathroom is en suite as well, making this a second master suite -- perfect for couples traveling together!
The 3rd bedroom offers 2 twin beds, a rocker, TV, access to outdoors, and an en suite bathroom that also connects with the living area of the condo. In other words, there's no "bad room" here at Fisherman's Cove.
All of the bedding and towels you'll need for Fisherman's Cove will be waiting for you here, freshly pressed. And pack light -- with our washer and dryer at your disposal, you can keep all the golf shirts and swimsuits clean and fresh! We've even got beach towels and chairs for you to use!
At Sawgrass, you have access to the neighborhood swimming pool, and guest memberships to the country club (with all its amenities) are available. The temporary membership has social only or social with tennis and golf as well. Both types of these would be available to you. Please inquire for the application. A social membership is $140 per week, or $450 per month. A social membership with tennis is $160 per week, or $500 per month.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 4 Twin
Room Description: Minimum Stay 7. *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, 35 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Ponte Vedra Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Russell Welch 904-325-4829
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday