Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean to the east and Intracoastal Waterway to the west is our condo, Windjammer 315. Enjoy the best sunrises and sunsets of your life from our balconies and pamper yourself in this luxurious beachfront retreat!
Located on the third floor of an elevator building in a family-friendly resort boasting a big swimming pool, tennis courts, and private access to St. Augustine Beach, Windjammer 315 puts you front and center overlooking the sugary white sands and sparkling blue sea! Wide, unspoiled, and perfect for everything from shelling to sunbathing to surfing, our beach is a treat for all ages. And you're just a short hop away in our condo!
The oceanfront balcony runs the length of the condo, and is accessible from both the living room and the master bedroom via big sliding glass doors. You can hear the murmur of the surf even from the kitchen! The view is sweeping and gorgeous, especially in early morning when the dawn breaks in bright colors across the sky and the birds begin to soar in.
As hypnotic as the beach view is, it has competition! Our western balcony overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway, with magnificent sunsets, quieter tides, and the sight of boats, kayaks, and canoes drifting by all day long. The Intracoastal is lined with nature paths, and you may well see a dolphin fin or two in the water here, as well as many sea and marsh birds. If you've got a pair of binoculars lying around, toss them in your suitcase and prepare to be wowed! Dock is open for guests to fish from.
Even when you go inside, you don't have to leave the views behind. The open-plan design of our living and kitchen areas means that you can see the ocean from just about anywhere, and this really enhances your vacation experience. You never forget that you're right on the shores of one of the most beautiful beaches in Florida, with balmy skies, soft sands, and bright blue water waiting for you.
You'll love unwinding in our cool, airy, very comfortable living room, with a big HDTV and DVD player to keep you entertained as you loll on the cushiony sectional sofa. Everything here is pristine, immaculately maintained, and attractive. You'll feel as though you're in a first-class hotel . . . except that here you get so much more space and amenities!
And in the cupboards you'll find all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you need to prepare and serve just about anything -- all you add is the groceries! We've got time-savers such as a microwave, coffeepot, and blender too, for those days when you just need to grab something quick on your way into St. Augustine or down to the beach.
The dining area is off to one side of the kitchen, in a sun-drenched, cheerful nook. The padded chairs at our table are very comfortable, encouraging you to linger over dessert and a long chat, or clear away the dishes and break out the games. You're far enough away from the TV here so that some of your group can play cards while others watch their favorite movie in the living room, without anyone having to "keep it down."
But the best part of Windjammer 315 may just be the bedrooms. The master suite is fantastic, with a king-sized bed, HDTV, balcony access, and gorgeous ocean views from anywhere in the room. The master bath attached to this room pampers you with a Jacuzzi-jetted soaking tub and twin vanities!
The second bedroom offers 2 twin beds, and is convenient to the second bathroom, with a walk-in shower. We provide all the linens and towels you need for every bed and bath at Windjammer 315, as well as a washer and dryer to keep your own vacation duds fresh. (They're a godsend when you're out of dry beach towels and swimsuits!)
You will love Windjammer 315, from its convenient location just minutes by car from downtown St. Augustine to its indescribable views in 2 directions. Make it your home base for your next Florida vacation!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules. *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Elevator (on site), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom