Upscale Sunriver Home with 4 Master Suites and Hot Tub Near North Entrance
This spectacular home has an upscale lodge feel and is beautifully furnished. This amazing kitchen has top of the line stainless appliances, a 6 burner gas range and wet bar. The beautifully decorated and spacious Great Room has wonderful views that offer lots of natural light in. The dining room table has seating for ten people. There are 4 bedrooms and 4.25 bathrooms, the upstairs king master bedroom is off the living area and the other 3 bedrooms are downstairs. There are 2 King master bedrooms and a pyramid bunk bedroom downstairs. The bunks have a full size bed on the botton and a single on top. Each bedroom in this lovely home has its own bathroom and a half bath upstairs off the livingroom. There are flat screen TV's in all of the bedrooms, in the living room and the large and spacious downstairs family room. HOT TUB, AIR CONDITIONING, PING PONG TABLE, WIFI, SLEEPS 12*********** FREE Unlimited SHARC passes with this home for 2015********** Comes with 10 SHARC passes
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 2 Bunk
Additional Features: * Attractions: Cascade Mountain Range, Cascade Lakes Scenic Highway, Mount Bachelor, Deschutes National Forest, Deschutes River, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Stables, Sunriver Marina, Sunriver Observatory, Sunriver Music Festival, High Desert Museum, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava Cast Forest, Lava River Caves, Breweries and Tours, Les Schwab Amphitheater, Newberry National Monument, Crater Lake - 90 Minute Drive, Smith Rock - 60 Minute Drive * Entertainment: Ping Pong Table, Board Games & Puzzles * Kitchen: Cookware, Utensils, Assorted Spices, Coffee Maker, Oven, Stove, Gas Range, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Microwave, Blender, Toaster, Waffle Maker, Electric Griddle * Living: Air Conditioning, Private Hot Tub, Wireless Internet, Phone, Cable TV, Gas BBQ, Linens, Iron & Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer(s), Gas Fireplace, Garage, Patio Furniture, Whirlpool Tub(s) * Local Services & Businesses: ATM/Bank, Gas Station, Grocery, Restaurants, Bakery, Shopping, Galleries, Movie Rentals Available, Hair Salon & Massage, Massage and Spa Treatments, Medical Services Nearby, Fax & Copy Service, Post Office, UPS Shipping, Churches * Location: Near the North Store * Outdoor Activities: Bikes, Discount Bike/Ski Rentals, Biking Trails and Paths, Hiking Trails, Outdoor Concerts, Adventure Camps, Bocce Ball Courts, Canoe Rentals, Kayaking, White Water Rafting, Lake Fishing Nearby, Fly Fishing, Golf, Miniature Golf - Summer, Horse Back Riding, ATV Rentals, Jet Ski Rental, Horseshoe Pits, Baseball Field, Sight-Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Playground, Snowmobile Rental, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Snowboarding, Ice Skating - Winter, Paddleboarding, Pickleball, Rock Climbing * Special Features: Free SHARC Access 2016, High Chair (In House), Crib (In House), Bike Trailer, Premier Home
Pricing Notes: Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met: o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week. o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
* Miscellaneous: 1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental. 2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit. 4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental. 5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season. 6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. 7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance. 8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount. 9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. 10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
Nice House Mary Ann T. from Pendleton, Oregon does not recommend this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2015 The house was nice but a few problems, the windows in the living room made it impossible to enjoy this area in the late afternoon/ evening. The sun shines directly into the kitchen dinning area with blinding light. I like warm weather but due to extra hot weather this year it was difficult to keep cool. The windows had no screens so we could not open them at night due to bugs. I had problems with the ice maker and fixed it myself because of the wait. The good thing was the store is very close so I was able to buy ice. When I checked out I explained about the screen situation and was told I should have called maintenance. Really? You kind of expect screens and that would be quite a job when the ice machine situation seemed like a major job. I felt kind of dumb for not calling but on my way home I just felt upset. I paid a lot of money for this rental and left feeling like they did not really care. They probably do not care because there is a large demand for rentals during the summer. Over all I had a great visit with my family and rode bikes, walked, went rafting and hiking. The outdoor hot tub was great for viewing the stars.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you so much for your comments. We are so sorry about the screens, ice maker and the comment when you checked out. We really do care about your overall experience and will look into all of these issues. We definitely take our guests comments to heart and hope you will come back again. We are glad to hear that overall you had a great visit with your family.
Nicely appointed but significantly overpriced house A guest from Lake Oswego, OR does not recommend this property.
Stayed for 8 days in July, 2015 We've stayed in Sunriver with friends each summer for the last ten years and in this house for the past two. We all agree that it's a nice house with a layout that works well for our group (although the dishwasher has been the bane of our existence for both of our visits here -- beyond frustrating). While Wallowa 22 has always been on the pricier side of Sunriver rentals, the addition of a new $500+ "resort fee" this year to cover the cost of the SHARC passes just pushed the property over the limit of tolerable pricing. With all the fees, taxes, cleaning fees, our eight nights cost over $6,000. It's a nice house, but it's definitely not *that* nice. Most importantly, both the adults and kids in our group uniformly hate the SHARC. We've had one bad experience after another at the SHARC, and having to pay over $500 for something that we don't want is just the last straw. We'll be looking at another property in Sunriver for next year's vacation.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We will take a look at the dishwasher. The resort fee is not a new fee it has always been a part of the charges it just has a different title than it has in the past. We would be happy to find something to suit your needs for next year.
WOW!!! John A. from McKinney, Texas recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2014 This home is like a treasure map, the longer one looks the more incredible features are found. The owners have thought of and provided everything. When we return it will only be to this home. Thanks for a wonderful stay.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Love it!
Done in by Sharc Tom R. from Bellevue, WA does not recommend this property.
Stayed for 7 days in June, 2014 I consider Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals to be a very high quality organization that does an excellent job. My family won't be returning to Sunriver nor would I recommend it for two reasons: 1) I was never informed about the implementation of an absurd charge to use the Sharc facilities when I made the reservation. When I learned about it, the kids already made their flight reservations. 2) The charge of $13/day is beyond unacceptable. When you pay over $5k to rent a home for a week and bring 11 people (6 children) to enjoy the facilities it adds $143 a day to the cost. After a day of rafting, if the kids wanted to go for a quick swim at the North Pool, thats $13 If the grandmother (that uses none of the facilities wants to simply watch her grandkids swim , that is $13. Absurd!! Overall, we have enjoyed our family visits to Sunriver, but we will be going someplace else next summer.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. They will be helpful in forming our packaging for the future. I'm in full agreement there needs to be a designation between the North Pool and the Sharc facility. I'm also in full agreement with your comments about Grandma. I'm sure she looked forward to just watching the kids, I know I would if I were in her shoes. Sounds like we dropped the ball on clearly defining the program in full when you made your reservation or making sure you understood the program in full. With your reservation you should have received 16 single day passes for the pools at no charge and the ability to purchase more if needed at the discounted rate. We felt this type of program would give our guests some flexibility. At any rate a vacation is meant to be 1. seamless (no surprises) and 2. enjoyable. We strive to make this happen for each and every guest. Again, Thanks for your insight. We'll be in touch with you if there are any changes in the program next year.
Gorgeous House A guest from Seattle, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in August, 2013 We had a big group and this house was great. Everything in it was oversized, which was kind of amusing, but it was really pretty and we had no problems at all. Great place!
Wonderful Home A guest from West Linn, Oregon recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in August, 2013 We were very pleased with 22 Wallowa Lane. We had 4 adults and 4 kids in the house and there was plenty of space for everyone. The location was great for Mavericks, Fort Rock Park and the SHARC. There were plenty of bikes to ride and a trailer however they could use a little tune up. We would love to stay in the house again!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks and we will look into the bikes.
22 Wallowa - Great place to stay! A guest from Alameda, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in August, 2013 22 Wallowa was a beautiful house, very comfortable and well furnished. At first we were concerned that it was too far away from everything, but it turned out to be great for us, with convenience to Mavericks and the North Store. Also easy access to 97.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the review.
Great house Mike M. from Medford, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2013 We've been going to Sunriver for 7 years in a row and this is the only house we said we'd come back to. It is very well equipped with bikes, fishing, lots of kitchen supplies, etc... The beds are very comfortable.The TVs were difficult to use (and I'm an audio/video-phile), but wasn't a big deal for us as we didn't watch too much.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals What a nice review. Thank you!
Great Family Get together!! Tom R. from Bellevue, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2013 We try to get all the family together at least once a year. This year, rather than a hotel or cruise we wanted to do a house so the adults could spend time together after the kids went to bed. We picked Sunriver after looking at a number of alternatives and it turned out to be a great choice!! The house was outstanding and there were activities to keep the young kids busy for the entire week (and we still didn't do everything!!). We would highly recommend Sunriver and Sunriver rentals to everyone!!
Wonderful place to stay A guest from Silverton, Oregon recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in May, 2012 We could not have been happier with our stay. It was more than we imagined. Thank you so much!!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Excellent!